Law Enforcement Warn Of Paving Scams

Jun 12, 2008 Full story: WPSD-TV Paducah 10

An area sheriff's department warns homeowners to be on the lookout for paving scams.

Read more
murray cops SUCK

United States

#1 Jun 17, 2008
It is a policeman that is going around and scamming people!!!! lowlife bastards!
Paver

United States

#2 Jun 27, 2008
I no it
charlotte mayfield ky

Mayfield, KY

#3 Jun 27, 2008
all cops suck!!!!!!!!!!stay out of mayfield they need money so bad they'll throw anything at you to get it ....
Others

Mayfield, KY

#4 Jul 11, 2008
Cops have familes with feelings too
gotcha

Murray, KY

#5 Jul 12, 2008
charlotte mayfield ky wrote:
all cops suck!!!!!!!!!!stay out of mayfield they need money so bad they'll throw anything at you to get it ....
Mayfield needs more cops than any town around here! There aint nuthin but thugs and drugs in that town.
Others

Mayfield, KY

#6 Jul 12, 2008
charlotte mayfield ky

Mayfield, KY

#7 Jul 16, 2008
gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>Mayfield needs more cops than any town around here! There aint nuthin but thugs and drugs in that town.
YEAH BECAUSE ALL THE COPS ARE MORE WORRIED ABOUT SEAT BELTS,SPEEDING,AND OTHER SHIT THAT ISN'T AS IMPORTANT AS THE THUGS AND DRUG DEALERS.I THINK COPS ARE SCARRED OF THEM THAT'S WHY THEY BOTHER PEOPLE BOUT LIL SHIT
pee wee

AOL

#8 Jul 26, 2008
its them baileys from carl junction mo
steve bailey

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jul 29, 2008
he is the scam artist from mo
gotcha

Murray, KY

#10 Jul 29, 2008
Sign up hell! Mayfield thugs all got that virus. And from what I hear they love to pass it on. Filthy MF's. I hear some nasty fool named Kenzo, the Powell Brothers all have it, a guy named JR, Thomas and Marcus Reed both positive, Ms. Rocky, and many many others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calloway County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calloway County Music Forum (Feb '13) Jan '15 Musikologist 8
News Calloway Uneasy With Murder Suspect Free (Oct '08) Jan '15 HER true friend 251
News Murray, Calloway County Drug Bust Leads To Seve... (Oct '07) Jan '15 tony 132
News Drug court site coming to Marshall Nov '14 Peaved off 2
melissa hill / young (Mar '14) Nov '14 Reality Bites 3
News Pursuit and Drug Charges in Calloway County (Jun '14) Jun '14 Pebbles 1
calloway county republicans call to action (May '14) May '14 STERLING 1
More from around the web