Law Enforcement Warn Of Paving Scams

Law Enforcement Warn Of Paving Scams

There are 10 comments on the WPSD-TV Paducah story from Jun 12, 2008, titled Law Enforcement Warn Of Paving Scams. In it, WPSD-TV Paducah reports that:

An area sheriff's department warns homeowners to be on the lookout for paving scams.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPSD-TV Paducah.

murray cops SUCK

United States

#1 Jun 17, 2008
It is a policeman that is going around and scamming people!!!! lowlife bastards!
Paver

United States

#2 Jun 27, 2008
I no it
charlotte mayfield ky

Somerset, KY

#3 Jun 27, 2008
all cops suck!!!!!!!!!!stay out of mayfield they need money so bad they'll throw anything at you to get it ....
Others

Burnside, KY

#4 Jul 11, 2008
Cops have familes with feelings too
gotcha

Murray, KY

#5 Jul 12, 2008
charlotte mayfield ky wrote:
all cops suck!!!!!!!!!!stay out of mayfield they need money so bad they'll throw anything at you to get it ....
Mayfield needs more cops than any town around here! There aint nuthin but thugs and drugs in that town.
Others

Burnside, KY

#6 Jul 12, 2008
charlotte mayfield ky

Somerset, KY

#7 Jul 16, 2008
gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>Mayfield needs more cops than any town around here! There aint nuthin but thugs and drugs in that town.
YEAH BECAUSE ALL THE COPS ARE MORE WORRIED ABOUT SEAT BELTS,SPEEDING,AND OTHER SHIT THAT ISN'T AS IMPORTANT AS THE THUGS AND DRUG DEALERS.I THINK COPS ARE SCARRED OF THEM THAT'S WHY THEY BOTHER PEOPLE BOUT LIL SHIT
pee wee

AOL

#8 Jul 26, 2008
its them baileys from carl junction mo
steve bailey

United States

#9 Jul 29, 2008
he is the scam artist from mo
gotcha

Murray, KY

#10 Jul 29, 2008
Sign up hell! Mayfield thugs all got that virus. And from what I hear they love to pass it on. Filthy MF's. I hear some nasty fool named Kenzo, the Powell Brothers all have it, a guy named JR, Thomas and Marcus Reed both positive, Ms. Rocky, and many many others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calloway County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
melissa hill / young (Mar '14) Apr 17 Murraykyinsiderinfo 4
News Flaws found in Calloway sheriff's '16 statement Apr 17 Murraykyinsiderinfo 1
Teachers sending e mails Sunday... Apr 16 disgusted 1
News Are there too many police in Murray? No (Feb '09) Apr 5 perry mason 49
News Murray mayor says he won't seek 2nd term Mar 28 John 5
Coldwater Music Thread (Apr '16) Mar 27 Musikologist 5
Untreated roads! Jan '18 Mom of a college ... 1