Operation "Up in Smoke" Drug Round Up in Calloway County

Oct 2, 2012 Full story: Kentucky State Police 18

The Kentucky State Police, Murray Police Department, and the Pennyrile Narcotics Taskforce conducted Operation "Up in Smoke" on September 21, 2012.

Full Story
really

Ridgely, TN

#1 Oct 2, 2012
Come on cops you get paid to do your jobs quit using Topix to get people to drop names....
concerned

Gilbertsville, KY

#2 Oct 2, 2012
really wrote:
Come on cops you get paid to do your jobs quit using Topix to get people to drop names....
Good for you, hit it right on the head.
Wes

Aiken, SC

#3 Oct 2, 2012
For real, ya lazy morons. Just stick to pulling over teens and blacks and illegally searching them. Don't you ruin enough lives that way?
ha

Murray, KY

#4 Oct 2, 2012
Not sure how pulling people over ruins lives. People doing illegal sh!t and getting pulled over and caught are basically ruining their own lives!!!
Wes

Aiken, SC

#6 Oct 2, 2012
ha wrote:
Not sure how pulling people over ruins lives. People doing illegal sh!t and getting pulled over and caught are basically ruining their own lives!!!
Wow, you're not too sharp are ya? I am specifically talking about pot. Maybe I should've made that clear. But that was the target of this entire operation, thus the name "operation up in smoke". When the only real negative consequence of smoking pot is that you get arrested, you know something is wrong with the law. Of course I wasn't saying that getting pulled over for being black or a kid dosent ruin your life. The drug arrest very well can. Please do not breed. We have enough stupidity and ignorance in this world already. BTW, I don't smoke pot, but I'm not so ignorant as to have problems with those who do.
ha

Murray, KY

#8 Oct 2, 2012
Wes wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you're not too sharp are ya? I am specifically talking about pot. Maybe I should've made that clear. But that was the target of this entire operation, thus the name "operation up in smoke". When the only real negative consequence of smoking pot is that you get arrested, you know something is wrong with the law. Of course I wasn't saying that getting pulled over for being black or a kid dosent ruin your life. The drug arrest very well can. Please do not breed. We have enough stupidity and ignorance in this world already. BTW, I don't smoke pot, but I'm not so ignorant as to have problems with those who do.
So I'm supposed to just know you are talking about pot. The article attached to the thread listed several drug offenses that were not pot! Yes, you should have made that clear. As for being sharp, you can smoke pot as well as meth, crack, and other drugs that could lace with pot. You're right, we do have enough stupidity in this world. Way to be the example!
Jimbob

Norwalk, CT

#9 Oct 2, 2012
There is a big black BMW thats been sitting in the parking lot facing west behind the old Owens Grocery been there for about 3wks. without being moved. It has CIA plates front and back. Check it out you can't miss it. Turn east from 15th street into bowling alley parking lot and go to the end of it.
Wes

Aiken, SC

#10 Oct 2, 2012
ha wrote:
<quoted text>
So I'm supposed to just know you are talking about pot. The article attached to the thread listed several drug offenses that were not pot! Yes, you should have made that clear. As for being sharp, you can smoke pot as well as meth, crack, and other drugs that could lace with pot. You're right, we do have enough stupidity in this world. Way to be the example!
Crack laced pot? So you think dealers are just giving away hard drugs now? Yes, clearly you know a lot about the drug trade. I smoked for 15 years and never knew of anyone to lace pot, not to say that it never happens. exactly what am I ignorant of on this issue? I have lots of experience here and you seem to have none. Never mind, I don't care. I do not wish to carry on this silly conversation.
ha

Murray, KY

#11 Oct 3, 2012
Wes wrote:
<quoted text>Crack laced pot? So you think dealers are just giving away hard drugs now? Yes, clearly you know a lot about the drug trade. I smoked for 15 years and never knew of anyone to lace pot, not to say that it never happens. exactly what am I ignorant of on this issue? I have lots of experience here and you seem to have none. Never mind, I don't care. I do not wish to carry on this silly conversation.
Sigh. I used a comma between crack and the words laced pot. So that makes them 2 separate things. Simple English. Pot can be laced with cocaine. I have no idea if you can lace it with crack. SMH
Wes

Aiken, SC

#12 Oct 3, 2012
ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh. I used a comma between crack and the words laced pot. So that makes them 2 separate things. Simple English. Pot can be laced with cocaine. I have no idea if you can lace it with crack. SMH
A comma doesn't separate ideas, a period does. Also "Simple English" is an incomplete sentence. You clearly listed drugs that could be used to Lace pot with. So you are intellectually dishonest, as well as ignorant. Good luck with that.
ha

United States

#13 Oct 3, 2012
Wes wrote:
<quoted text>A comma doesn't separate ideas, a period does. Also "Simple English" is an incomplete sentence. You clearly listed drugs that could be used to Lace pot with. So you are intellectually dishonest, as well as ignorant. Good luck with that.
A comma does separate ideas in a list. And simple English wasn't meant as a sentence per say. It was more of a statement. You, sir, are a terrible mind reader but I see what you tried to do there! Solid effort!(also a statement)
GoWildcats

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Oct 5, 2012
SHelly Hessling has been arrested at least 10 times in the past 3 years for alcohol related offenses, beating her elder parents and attcking a neighbor...she is still on the street and still getting drunk and still driving...Wake UP KENTUCKY and DO SOMETHING BEFORE SHE KILLS ONE OF OUR CHILDREN.
Wes

Aiken, SC

#16 Oct 5, 2012
Anyone know where I can get some pot laced with meth, crack, or other drugs? I've heard from a reliable source that they are around.:-) He he
ha

United States

#17 Oct 5, 2012
Wes wrote:
Anyone know where I can get some pot laced with meth, crack, or other drugs? I've heard from a reliable source that they are around.:-) He he
Your moms house! She's been giving head, giving up the twatt, and tossing salad all day to build her stash!!! She'll share for some of that incest love y'all got going on!
Wes

Aiken, SC

#18 Oct 5, 2012
ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Your moms house! She's been giving head, giving up the twatt, and tossing salad all day to build her stash!!! She'll share for some of that incest love y'all got going on!
A "your mom" joke? Touche sir. Your rapier-like wit cuts me to the bone. Verily, I yield.
Sexyandiknowit

Benton, KY

#19 Oct 9, 2012
When are court dates?
cmd

Holyoke, MA

#20 Jan 28, 2013
question is why havent they arrested reggie kendall?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#22 Jan 29, 2013
ha wrote:
<quoted text>Sigh. I used a comma between crack and the words laced pot. So that makes them 2 separate things. Simple English. Pot can be laced with cocaine. I have no idea if you can lace it with crack. SMH
No one Is just gonna lace pot with cocaine and just let it go for nothing. The only thing people really lace weed with nowadays is pcp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calloway County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug court site coming to Marshall Nov '14 Peaved off 2
melissa hill / young (Mar '14) Nov '14 Reality Bites 3
Calloway County Music Forum (Feb '13) Sep '14 Musikologist 7
Murray, Calloway County Drug Bust Leads To Seve... (Oct '07) Jul '14 Toogoodtobtrue 130
Pursuit and Drug Charges in Calloway County (Jun '14) Jun '14 Pebbles 1
calloway county republicans call to action (May '14) May '14 STERLING 1
car accident (May '14) May '14 donna 1
More from around the web