City To Vote On Packaged Liquor Sales

City To Vote On Packaged Liquor Sales

There are 72 comments on the WPSD-TV Paducah story from Sep 19, 2009, titled City To Vote On Packaged Liquor Sales. In it, WPSD-TV Paducah reports that:

Murray, KY-Thursday was deadline day for a petition on packaged liquor sales in Murray, Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPSD-TV Paducah.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Phil DaPain

White Plains, KY

#62 Sep 29, 2009
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Hi Marie. ;x
Once AGAIN, she wasnt talking to you. You are either one hard headed SOB or just as dumb as the day is long.
Marie

AOL

#63 Sep 29, 2009
Hey Phil This IS the real MARIE and I noticed someone or that idiot answered you under my name now just like he is doing you. But I always can tell when its really you answering and hope you know when its really ME. Thats all they are trying to do is get a rise out of you or me for that matter now. So I will not be concerned with their replies anymore and will only reply to you cause I know which is the right, more intelligent one!!
Marie

AOL

#64 Sep 29, 2009
Phil DaPain wrote:
<quoted text>
Once AGAIN, she wasnt talking to you. You are either one hard headed SOB or just as dumb as the day is long.
He STILL has no clue to how this works so I wouldnt even bother with him anymore Phil. Have a good night.:)
Phil

Opelika, AL

#65 Sep 29, 2009
Marie wrote:
<quoted text> He STILL has no clue to how this works so I wouldnt even bother with him anymore Phil. Have a good night.:)
Isn't that the truth. I just don't understand why he keeps on acting like you're talking to him, while you're actually talking to me.
Stew Pidasso

Murray, KY

#66 Sep 29, 2009
Well Marie... I stepped out because once again a decent thread gets taken over by a few winners who have nothing else to do besides sit around and get stupid. There is no point in even replying to ones like Phil, or Rooster Cogburn and big package, etc... Oh well... every village has an idiot. This one just happens to have multiple.
wkyrebel

AOL

#67 Sep 30, 2009
Marie wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Phil I think Stew had enough and stepped out on us, Guess it thought those/THAT idiot was nuts too! I wouldnt doubt if it was REBEL chick.
sorry about your luck ms. priss it was not rebel chick, i have been off here for a while, but i still ck in to see what you dumb asses been up to ha ha. guess there is others out there who dont like some of you and i dont blame them. looks like i am not the only one who still uses aol!!!!!!
marie

AOL

#68 Sep 30, 2009
you are so right! these people think they are the
be all. typical murray. nothing has changed here.
they open their mouths and shit comes out. im
with you wkyrebel!
Phil

Opelika, AL

#69 Sep 30, 2009
marie wrote:
you are so right! these people think they are the
be all. typical murray. nothing has changed here.
they open their mouths and shit comes out. im
with you wkyrebel!
I know, dumbasses
Kentucky Hillbilly

Estherville, IA

#70 Oct 1, 2009
Are some of the posters alleging "vote rigging"? Or was that an article I read about Africa or that country in Central America? People not eligible to vote---how could that be? I always heard that even votes taken from cemetery stones were OK!You mean that does not apply to Murray voter issues?
jinky jinks

Lexington, SC

#71 Oct 2, 2009
Phil DaPain wrote:
<quoted text>
Dapain is really bad today.Took some meds but they are not helping.
Phil DaPain

Murray, KY

#72 Oct 2, 2009
jinky jinks wrote:
<quoted text>Dapain is really bad today.Took some meds but they are not helping.
WTF are you talking about?
Bugs

Lexington, SC

#73 Oct 6, 2009
Phil DaPain wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you talking about?
Dapain is really bad, I am hurting allover.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calloway County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coldwater Music Thread (Apr '16) May 12 Musikologist 4
Keith Adams overdosed May 1 Seattle Bound 1
Michelle Downey Apr 29 Lisa 2
tonya seiger Apr 25 Sue 2
News Murray, KY man arrested on multiple drug charges Apr '17 IKnowTheSystem 18
Home wrecking Ho and B. Armstrong..... Apr '17 PplRCrazy 1
News Commonwealth's Attorney returns to courtroom role (Aug '08) Apr '17 Grow up time 23
More from around the web