Calloway County Man Arrested for Computer Sex Crimes

Nov 16, 2010 Full story: Kentucky State Police 20

On Tuesday, November 9, Kentucky State Police arrested a Murray Man for multiple electronic sex crimes.

Full Story
halo

Murray, KY

#1 Nov 16, 2010
he sick and needs help
Sammy

Belton, KY

#2 Nov 18, 2010
He had sex with his computer ! now how strange is that.
victim

Kendallville, IN

#4 Nov 22, 2010
children need to be protected, wither he is sick are not
Momofkid

Eldora, IA

#5 Nov 22, 2010
Hang em High, no excuse for the oversexed perv!No excuse for messing with a child!!
Eddy

Cadiz, KY

#6 Dec 1, 2010
Why did he have sex with his Computer.
Gizmo

Murray, KY

#7 Dec 1, 2010
There sure are a lot of demented folks around here these days.
John waller

Hickory, KY

#8 Dec 3, 2010
Having sex with a computer is very nice, don't knock it till you try it.
Nos11

Mayfield, KY

#9 Dec 3, 2010
This makes me so sick. people like this deserve surges of electricity through their entire body. Kindof like the green mile if you catch my drift.
Keep kids safe

Kendallville, IN

#10 Dec 5, 2010
I hope he goes to prison for a long time....people like him have a ROUGH time behind bars. He will deserve every minute
Bed Bug Bob

Owensboro, KY

#11 Dec 5, 2010
I just hope someone soon puts a freaking story at the top of the page and get that ugly ass picture of my computer. Here's hoping he gets it hard and deep in prison by a man named Tyrone.
Bed Bug Bob

Owensboro, KY

#12 Dec 5, 2010
off my computer...sorry
LOLATYOU

Troy, TN

#13 Dec 6, 2010
Bed Bug Bob wrote:
I just hope someone soon puts a freaking story at the top of the page and get that ugly ass picture of my computer. Here's hoping he gets it hard and deep in prison by a man named Tyrone.
So much for Murray being such a great place, huh?
Bed Bug Bob

Owensboro, KY

#14 Dec 6, 2010
LOLATYOU wrote:
<quoted text>So much for Murray being such a great place, huh?
A far sight better than Henry County, TN. How many murders does that make this year in the Henry County/Paris area?
crazy

Greenville, KY

#15 Dec 6, 2010
and to think that the guy from kroger on midnite shift got off on "wanton endangerment" but his butt budy is going down for the actual charge..http://www.wpsdlocal6. com/news/local/81721812.html.. .and is hiding out at his butt budies across from a daycare..what to do with these petifials
Go figure

Benton, KY

#16 Dec 8, 2010
Was very surprised to see him (online guy) out n' about town just the other day.
whootwhoot

Dawson Springs, KY

#17 Dec 9, 2010
Yea the online guy is out and about and is smiling everytime you see him. He acts like he has done nothing wrong. I don't think he should be out running the streets but that the legal system for you.
jamie

Murray, KY

#18 Dec 9, 2010
he out on bond sure he will recieve some jail time for this.
Go figure

Benton, KY

#19 Dec 9, 2010
@ whootwhoot..True, that! Exactly my impression too. I think the rest of us are more embarrassed for him, than he is for himself? Totally delusional. But then, haven't he (and his "out there w/bows in her hair" mother/enabler... don't EVEN get me started on her) always been that way?
Erica Long

Murray, KY

#20 Dec 19, 2010
I know the sick basterd lives just a few houses down from me and just to look at his sorry child molesting ass makes me sick i dont think he should be able to tun the streets i have done wrong but never would i hurt a child......I think his son who is at home should be talked with cause he is just about as bad off as his father so it makes you think what the fuck he has done to him i wish the basterd would come in my yard for anything he runs the streets 24-7 its almost like a dope mands house where people run in and out 24- so wonder who else he has hurt or attempted i think the should fucking cut his balls off and make him eat them then cut the rest and make him choke on it sorry basterd there is a place in hell for folks like you i hope they put you in prison with the biggest badest life serving gay man there so you can endure some of what you have dished out YOUR A SICK BASTERD and your kids shouldnt even be allowed around you or even in the same home. STAY ON YOUR SIDE OF THE ROAD.
kelly

Murray, KY

#21 Dec 20, 2010
he not in jail cause seen him out shopping

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calloway County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug court site coming to Marshall Nov '14 Peaved off 2
melissa hill / young (Mar '14) Nov '14 Reality Bites 3
Calloway County Music Forum (Feb '13) Sep '14 Musikologist 7
Murray, Calloway County Drug Bust Leads To Seve... (Oct '07) Jul '14 Toogoodtobtrue 130
Pursuit and Drug Charges in Calloway County (Jun '14) Jun '14 Pebbles 1
calloway county republicans call to action (May '14) May '14 STERLING 1
car accident (May '14) May '14 donna 1
More from around the web