Murray, Calloway County Drug Bust Lea...

Murray, Calloway County Drug Bust Leads To Several Arrests

There are 136 comments on the WPSD-TV Paducah story from Sep 25, 2007, titled Murray, Calloway County Drug Bust Leads To Several Arrests. In it, WPSD-TV Paducah reports that:

“We're not going to tolerate drugs in Murray and Calloway County. If you're using illegal drugs we're going to go after you and take you down”

Several west Kentucky drug arrests were made this morning. Officers in our area joined forces early this morning to serve drug warrants. via WPSD-TV Paducah

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPSD-TV Paducah.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
kim

United States

#130 Feb 15, 2012
Brescia is a good girl, i went to school with her, we hung out for several years. My dad was a cop but I do agree there is some bullshit in this town and has been since I was a kid but not all are bad people. I have been atrested on drug charges and by no means will I get off scot free but not all addicts are bad people.
j from Murray

Albany, GA

#131 Feb 15, 2012
Innocent people DO get arrested its a fact, innocent people Do go to prison. In Calloway County do truth the whole truth does not always come out in call, the jury only hears what the Commonwealth Attorney wants them to hear, and thats the truth from someone whos been there
yah

United States

#132 Sep 7, 2012
Sooo scared let me tell ya
bad boy bad boys

Cunningham, KY

#133 Sep 9, 2012
Whatcha going to do, whatcha going to do when they come for you!! Get all the dope out of hereee!!
Concerned citizen

Paris, TN

#134 May 20, 2014
have the good people of Murray, KY forgot about LEVI ALEXANDER ?? When Jim WRIGHT of Calloway County sheriff's department pulled a AK.47 from the trunk of his car and fires into the truck and kills Levi and is not punished for the death of that human beings life that was lost at the hands of a person who is to protect and serve? I know Jim Wright and have had dealings with Jim Wright, all he ever talked about was how he couldn't wait to kill someone. How can our sheriff's department hire people like that repeatedly? I know that it is a common wealth state but come on people. If Levi's parents or loved one are reading this my heart goes out to you all. I told people it just a matter of time before that man killed somebody but no one would listen. CORRUPTION RUNS DEEP IN CALLOWAY COUNTY, KY. If a member of the sheriffs department or Police department doesn't like you or a member of your family, then you are domed if you want to live in the Calloway County jurisdiction. My advice for all who wants change is to either vote new in all the way around or move out.
kenny

Benton, KY

#135 May 20, 2014
just the facts wrote:
Dear Max Parrish in prison: you are full of shit the Sheriff's depart. was not "taken down" you idiot! A bad cop that thought he was above the law (that he had sworn to uphold) was charged with crimes that were proven in court. The sheriff at the time was cooperative and helped the investigation. He even testified in Federal court against him. Th at souds like a real "take down" you moron! I know I was there!
amen brother
Louis

Murray, KY

#136 Jun 29, 2014
your a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Then leave! If you were speeding you were speeding!
Someone's speedometer could be off by 2 or 3 mph, it can't be helped..prick.
Oldmurrayresiden t

Ashland, KY

#137 Jun 29, 2014
I had a personal dealing with mr wright myself when they paid thousands of dollars to fly me back from Florida because my ex boyfriend stole my dad's guns. He kicked the chair out from under neath me, spit in my face, and said I would never see daylight again. I was out 2 weeks later. However this man passed away in Louisiana
Toogoodtobtrue

United States

#139 Jul 3, 2014
No NAME wrote:
Don't think that just because the police carry a gun & badge that you can trust them. Here in the past couple of years we've seen area police active & retired arrested for dealing drugs. These scum bags have put people in jail for the same things as they've done themselves & for alot less. These were the little fish... now the FBI needs to return & get the bigger ones in our local government thats giving protection to known dealers & their families.
I wish the FBI & DEA would back to Murray Calloway County! To stay for a while and they would be surprise if they just a little drive down the country roads to let their dogs run . The air isn't clean here because of the Meth heads !!
calloway

United States

#140 Jan 20, 2015
mom of the child wrote:
<quoted text> Oh ya ask the judge, he new us all before we were there, sure dummy!! It took the real father 2 yes 2 years to even decide oh well damn maybe he is mine , hmmm let me get clean and take him from everything he ever new!!!!!!!!!!
Is this the child Richie had with the girl he had a affair while he was Leann I thought she was the mother but she's not ask Jimmy Lee Scott BC it was his girlfriend he got pregnant.
tony

United States

#141 Jan 20, 2015
calloway wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the child Richie had with the girl he had a affair while he was Leann I thought she was the mother but she's not ask Jimmy Lee Scott BC it was his girlfriend he got pregnant.
That's funny this has been brought up Bc Leanne was just in a car wreck over the weekend and two others with her, I wonder if she was sober?!
conservative republican

Centertown, KY

#142 Jul 14, 2015
murray girl in mayfield ky???? drug capitol of west ky? that is the hear say that i have heard said more than once. tire plant closed and they went from assembling tires to assembling meth labs.

really folks unless you have lived in a city larger than 10,000 you really don't know what drugs are doing to this country in general. you think it is bad here, move to some place like shreveport, la. last time i was there it came over one of the radio stations to stay away from a particular street. there was a running shoot to between police and the one of the local gangs.

the problem is getting worst and worst in every city across the u.s. my opinion is we have let our liberal and politically correct ways ruin our county, again that is my opinion and you know what THEY say about that.

ok off my soap box now

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#143 Jul 14, 2015
conservative republican wrote:
murray girl in mayfield ky???? drug capitol of west ky? that is the hear say that i have heard said more than once. tire plant closed and they went from assembling tires to assembling meth labs.
really folks unless you have lived in a city larger than 10,000 you really don't know what drugs are doing to this country in general. you think it is bad here, move to some place like shreveport, la. last time i was there it came over one of the radio stations to stay away from a particular street. there was a running shoot to between police and the one of the local gangs.
the problem is getting worst and worst in every city across the u.s. my opinion is we have let our liberal and politically correct ways ruin our county, again that is my opinion and you know what THEY say about that.
ok off my soap box now
How about doing the conservative thing and getting government out of the drug enforcement business? Let people be responsible for what they put in their bodies and let the price of drugs drop to little of nothing because they are legal and readily available. Overnight, no more gangs, no more kids thinking they can make a living selling drugs, no more prisons stuffed with people for possession and trafficking. Just personal responsibility.

No, we can't do that. There are too many people making a good living off of the misery of others. And guess which party would back those people up?
dutches

Indianapolis, IN

#144 Jul 15, 2015
So everyone is catching up on small town drama. this is nothing new. murray was built on crooked backs. The cops need to focus on all the illegal immigrant that are pushing smack crack and meth on our women and children.
Grxxvy Chic

Antioch, TN

#145 Jul 16, 2015
Fk MKY I'm so glad I got tf away from that trap!
GoodApollo

Murray, KY

#146 Jul 25, 2015
From what I've heard recently, an undercover and an associate of his recently got back from CO with WEIGHT. ..and the undercover is using his knowledge of known sellers around here to bear the market to maximize the potential for their own supply...Dunno if it's true...just something I heard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calloway County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Untreated roads! Jan 14 Mom of a college ... 1
2018 Calloway County Magistrates Races? Dec 27 The Bull 1
News Drug Investigation in Calloway County (Aug '12) Nov '17 Salamander 29
News Are there too many police in Murray? No (Feb '09) Nov '17 Citizenjoe 47
murray walmart is full of a bunch of triffling ... Oct '17 4365jkw 1
Anybody seen Whitney Garner gibson Sep '17 Hvl 1
Is anybody seen Whitney Gibson Sep '17 Howard Langston 1
More from around the web