Murray, Calloway County Drug Bust Lea...

Murray, Calloway County Drug Bust Leads To Several Arrests

There are 137 comments on the WPSD-TV Paducah story from Sep 25, 2007, titled Murray, Calloway County Drug Bust Leads To Several Arrests. In it, WPSD-TV Paducah reports that:

“We're not going to tolerate drugs in Murray and Calloway County. If you're using illegal drugs we're going to go after you and take you down”

Several west Kentucky drug arrests were made this morning. Officers in our area joined forces early this morning to serve drug warrants. via WPSD-TV Paducah

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPSD-TV Paducah.

kyladi

Beaver Dam, KY

#22 Nov 3, 2008
murray girl you are sooo right, all these people in the town who think they are to good to associate with people who put them self in a position not to be put in jail, that person is so naive....they dont have a clue whats going on in this town....

corruption...and its everywhere
Tony

AOL

#23 Nov 4, 2008
You are exactly right! I know of soooo many doctors, cops, etc that do stuff you wouldnt believe or that they dont want people to think they do! Alot going on in this town, you are correct about that!
SCREW U 2

Mchenry, IL

#24 Jan 8, 2009
Apparently you must go to the same church as
Mr. Harrington.... a church of god damn idiots. I hate you bastards that lie & put up a good front like your standing next to God. Screw you. Wake up asshole... I know more about the shit going on inside the system here than you'll ever know or admit if you did. What about the whorehouse operation in Murray... its being protected by the police. Now being said.. its been in operation for 5 years nonstop. I know payoffs are being made and thats how its being allowed to operate. I need not say more ,my opinion is your as stupid as hell & must be trying to cover for these corrupt assholes. Maybe you ask Mr. Harrington about his Child Support Division of baby stealers. A man goes in and wants a DNA test to verify the paternity of a child & they send him to Paducah for a test. After waiting the 6 to 8 weeks..he started calling the office time after time leaves messages on their machine to call him back. You think 50 or more calls & nobody responds back.. WTF !!! In the meantime the District Court is baby daddy maker & adds another man as father even without a DNA. In law that man should never have been added as father until paternity was established. I might add that neither men were married to the mother . Its a shame that the Child Support Division Office would keep a father from his child while Mrs. Carrol plays GOD in District Court. Now you think I don't know WTF I'm talking about?? Maybe you should ask the Family Court Judge... he knows the truth and soon will the rest of the community. Just how many more cases like this might exist in Calloway County?? I bet you think its just all a big mistake?? yea right get a freaking life you god damn moron .
SCREW U 2

Mchenry, IL

#25 Jan 8, 2009
NO ScrewU wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked for Mr. Harrington for several years and he is a kind person who tries to help everyone that he can. Why not tell the circumstances of this "innocent" person. Mr. Harrington doesn't have the authority to just go and arrest people willy nilly a warrant has to be signed by a judge after the judge has reviewed statements showing that there is enough evidence to charge someone. Jails are full of "innocent" people. Get a life you scumbag!
I wouldn't give David Harrington the time of day ...my opinion of him hes a worthless piece of shit !! I know people personally that were arrested & forced to plea out on made up charges...charges for crimes that other individuals commited. Tell me I dont know WTF I'm talking about !! This system is so FUCKED UP..its all about money. Its about lawyers that would starve if it werent for these innocent people being robbed for everything that they had worked for & all because of our good ole law. Let me tell you something.. Do you know Steve Cherry ?? What about Peeler?? Maybe you don't know the history behind some of Murrays finest officials. Now get your head out of your ass & wake up. Thats all the F+_" I need to say to you !!
CSS

AOL

#26 Jan 8, 2009
Whoa what the heck is this all about???

Since: Mar 08

Murray,KY

#27 Jan 8, 2009
SCREW U 2 wrote:
Mr. Harrington.... a church of god damn idiots. I hate you bastards that lie & put up a good front like your standing next to God. Screw you. Wake up asshole... I know more about the shit going on inside the system here than you'll ever know or admit if you did. What about the whorehouse operation in Murray... its being protected by the police. Now being said.. its been in operation for 5 years nonstop. I know payoffs are being made and thats how its being allowed to operate. I need not say more ,my opinion is your as stupid as hell & must be trying to cover for these corrupt assholes. Maybe you ask Mr. Harrington about his Child Support Division of baby stealers. A man goes in and wants a DNA test to verify the paternity of a child & they send him to Paducah for a test. After waiting the 6 to 8 weeks..he started calling the office time after time leaves messages on their machine to call him back. You think 50 or more calls & nobody responds back.. WTF !!! In the meantime the District Court is baby daddy maker & adds another man as father even without a DNA. In law that man should never have been added as father until paternity was established. I might add that neither men were married to the mother . Its a shame that the Child Support Division Office would keep a father from his child while Mrs. Carrol plays GOD in District Court. Now you think I don't know WTF I'm talking about?? Maybe you should ask the Family Court Judge... he knows the truth and soon will the rest of the community. Just how many more cases like this might exist in Calloway County?? I bet you think its just all a big mistake?? yea right get a freaking life you god damn moron .
I would like to see your proof.

By the way, cussing and calling people names is not exactly the way to make a mature statement. Just my opinion but how do you expect people to take you seriously acting in this childish manner?

Murray,KY

#28 Jan 8, 2009
SCREW U 2 wrote:
<quoted text> I wouldn't give David Harrington the time of day ...my opinion of him hes a worthless piece of shit !! I know people personally that were arrested & forced to plea out on made up charges...charges for crimes that other individuals commited. Tell me I dont know WTF I'm talking about !! This system is so FUCKED UP..its all about money. Its about lawyers that would starve if it werent for these innocent people being robbed for everything that they had worked for & all because of our good ole law. Let me tell you something.. Do you know Steve Cherry ?? What about Peeler?? Maybe you don't know the history behind some of Murrays finest officials. Now get your head out of your ass & wake up. Thats all the F+_" I need to say to you !!
The same to you....

By the way, cussing and calling people names is not exactly the way to make a mature statement. Just my opinion but how do you expect people to take you seriously acting in this childish manner?
buttercup

United States

#29 Jan 8, 2009
another citizen that has the facts straigh....we cant all be wrong!!!!!

and her cussing is probably frusration with the system...it can make you cuss!!!!!
SCREW U 2

United States

#30 Jan 10, 2009
ItsSecret wrote:
<quoted text>
The same to you....
Nobody has to prove nothing to you. The truth will soon presented. Several people among the system should start to be worrying about themselves. If I were to bet your just another spy trying to gather information.So go take a hike and in the meantime get lost.
SCREW U 2

United States

#31 Jan 10, 2009
buttercup wrote:
another citizen that has the facts straigh....we cant all be wrong!!!!!
and her cussing is probably frusration with the system...it can make you cuss!!!!!
At least someone here has open eyes !! I assure you that I'm speaking every word of truth. These people like ItsSecret- is probably a inside spy thats trying to gather information. I guess its just another lie that money & drugs have came up missing from MPD station as well??? As I recall there was an investigation over that... but who was held responsible??( nobody). So I glad to know that at least you have clear eyes and can see the truth.
Wonderer

AOL

#32 Jan 10, 2009
Money and drugs missing from MPD? When was this??

Murray,KY

#33 Jan 10, 2009
SCREW U 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Nobody has to prove nothing to you. The truth will soon presented. Several people among the system should start to be worrying about themselves. If I were to bet your just another spy trying to gather information.So go take a hike and in the meantime get lost.
Accusations without facts are just that....accusations.

You can spout all you want about this and that, but unless you can back up what you say with some evidence, what you say has no merit.

Just because you say so doesn't make it fact.

Sounds like you harbor some hatred toward the authorities. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you have a criminal history. I bet you were innocent to, wrongly accused and set up.

Tell you what, I'm gonna start a poll and let the people of this community decide whether or not they think the police are a bunch of corrupt law breakers?
buttercup

United States

#34 Jan 10, 2009
fact.....drugs were missing from the county sheriffs drug holding area, and guess who had to make that public????

not the sheriff, and not one of his deputies, no even the drug task force, and not even the person reasonable for keeping inventory of these items not one person reporting they were missing...

but the fbi , let murray know.......###
judge

Frankfort, KY

#35 Jan 16, 2009
murray girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Think what you wanted but a few of the judges shouldnt even be there--- they go with what david and police say. point is they dont care if innocent people sit in jail for years until there found innocent!!!!!!!!!! if it was your family or friend im sure you'd think differently
Thing is, whether you like our judge in murray or not, mainly speaking of the district judge, he does not just put people in jail "just because" or for the headlines.... and honestly certain people do not even get any jail time that should. Take the time to compare jail sentences and fines that are given in Murray compared to other places before you write about what you do not know about. Traffic tickets are GREATLY reduced unless you keep showing up repeatedly. All first offenses on a lot of criminal charges are amended down so much there is little or no jail time, but when you show up for a second or more offense you may get some time in jail with all of the other "innocent" people. Do good people go to jail? Sometimes yes. Even "good" people can make mistakes. Should they not pay for their mistakes though just because they are "good" people. The system may have its flaws, but it works overall. If you do not like this system of justice then I would say get your passport ready and head on out.
about the judge screw u 2

Frankfort, KY

#36 Jan 16, 2009
SCREW U 2 wrote:
Apparently you do not have all of the facts considering you do not know who the district judge is. Judge Carrol has not been in office for over two years now. As for Harrington and his "Child Support Division of baby stealers", child support does not do that. They deal with CHILD SUPPORT, i.e. MONEY from the daddy or mommy. Child Support is not just a clever name. Social Services, or the Cabinet, are the ones that deal with taking a child out of their home, which IS necessary at times. As for Harrington himself, I would say you are so upset at him because you got into some trouble and he was not able to completely help you. A position like that will never make everyone happy.

Since: Jan 09

United States

#37 Jan 16, 2009
Timmy Underhill and his son Jaime needs to be arrested and put in jail for a long time. They sell dope, use dope, sells and buys pills and they drive while highly intoxicated. NOw, Jaime has been arrested atleast 3-4 times in the last 3-6 months for various reasons but his grandmother and his "so called daddy" bails him out... one time he was driving/riding a riding mower down the main road while drinking a beer.

Since: Jan 09

Lemont, IL

#38 Jan 16, 2009
about the judge screw u 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you do not have all of the facts considering you do not know who the district judge is. Judge Carrol has not been in office for over two years now. As for Harrington and his "Child Support Division of baby stealers", child support does not do that. They deal with CHILD SUPPORT, i.e. MONEY from the daddy or mommy. Child Support is not just a clever name. Social Services, or the Cabinet, are the ones that deal with taking a child out of their home, which IS necessary at times. As for Harrington himself, I would say you are so upset at him because you got into some trouble and he was not able to completely help you. A position like that will never make everyone happy.
Did you ever think about asking when this occuerd?? Yes it was over 2 yr ago & yes she was judge. Now who doesn't know the facts bigmouth? Maybe you should ask questions first instead of taking it upon yourself to make others look like the fool that you are. Your just another shoot first & ask questions later. This matter will be not be taken up with you. CASE CLOSED KNOW IT ALL !!
Richard Robertson maybe

Murray, KY

#39 Jan 17, 2009
SCREW U 2 wrote:
The person that you say got screwed and got sent to Paducah is bull. Check the records in Paducah and thay have no record. The "mom" in this case named him as the "dad" and that is why the court did it. Put the blame where it belongs, quit sitting around all day and mocking our system, and get out and get a job yourself!!
SCREW U 2

Pennsburg, PA

#40 Jan 17, 2009
Richard Robertson maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
The person that you say got screwed and got sent to Paducah is bull. Check the records in Paducah and thay have no record. The "mom" in this case named him as the "dad" and that is why the court did it. Put the blame where it belongs, quit sitting around all day and mocking our system, and get out and get a job yourself!!
Doesn't matter who the woman might have named as father... fact is neither were married & to establish paternity a DNA test for that man was to be carried out before adding him as father. Nobody can say " it didn't happen" it did happen. As far as saying who the mother is in this case or the "so named father" & the true biological father...I'll mention no names. There are many liars among the system !!! LIARS,LIARS & LIARS !!! You can say what you want but your a liar because your not telling the true facts, or maybe someone is telling you a bold face lie & you must cover for them. You can lie all you want,or believe what you want. I take it that you must work in one of the offices?? I'd say thats about a fair assumption or maybe you had a hand in something yourself? Richard Robertson???
SCREW U 2

Pennsburg, PA

#41 Jan 17, 2009
Richard Robertson maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
The court added him as dad because the woman named him as dad ?? Who did she name as dad?? This Richard Robertson that you mentioned or someone else??? Maybe you need to inform me about this one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calloway County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Calloway Uneasy With Murder Suspect Free (Oct '08) Thu mulberry 263
News Tiptonville inmate captured in Kentucky Jul 30 Chuck visiting 1
Calloway County Music Forum (Feb '13) Jul 29 Musikologist 9
high school boy beat up by msu football players (Oct '13) Jul 14 fieeug 3
Calloway County Judge Executive Larry Elkins an... Jun '15 Just sayin 1
News Murray man facing dozens of firearm, drug charges Apr '15 Jake from State Farm 8
News Drug court site coming to Marshall (Nov '14) Nov '14 Peaved off 2
More from around the web