Murray, Calloway County Drug Bust Leads To Several Arrests

Sep 25, 2007 Full story: WPSD-TV Paducah 130

“We're not going to tolerate drugs in Murray and Calloway County. If you're using illegal drugs we're going to go after you and take you down”

Several west Kentucky drug arrests were made this morning. Officers in our area joined forces early this morning to serve drug warrants. via WPSD-TV Paducah

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Angel

AOL

#1 Oct 2, 2007
I know more people that are dealing drugs and that stuff if you can get a hold of me (police only) i'll get you the info but yeah

angel
No NAME

Rochester, WI

#2 Dec 18, 2007
Don't think that just because the police carry a gun & badge that you can trust them. Here in the past couple of years we've seen area police active & retired arrested for dealing drugs. These scum bags have put people in jail for the same things as they've done themselves & for alot less. These were the little fish... now the FBI needs to return & get the bigger ones in our local government thats giving protection to known dealers & their families.
Raggedy_Ann

United States

#3 Dec 26, 2007
You want drugs ? come to paris,tn. drug capital usa i know preachers and cops who sell it on the side...
FUZZ BUSTER

Wyanet, IL

#4 Jan 3, 2008
Like yea there's alot of drugs in Paris,TN. You can start by looking about 3 blocks west of the town square. Now being that close to the police station & you think the police don't know whats going on there? Give me a break...my opinion is that they are in on the game. You can buy crack all over that town !!! Dirty cops... you can kiss my crack,my ass crack that is !!!
im no sheep

Cadiz, KY

#5 Jan 22, 2008
yea, murray is a corrupt little town. i've lived here for many years, but thankfully, I am not from here.

The politics of this town are very naive and narrow minded, with it's focus on all the wrong things. The leaders of murray can't figure out why industry, and business won't come here...wake up.

Murray has nothing to offer except rules and regulations that hinder any large business prospects.

Drugs in murray...thats a whole other story. It's merely a distraction to keep the citizens of murray from seeing the corruption of the people who are in charge.

One time I was pulled over for speeding at 28mph in a 25mph zone. The cop said, "you had better be glad your record came back clean." WTF does that mean? I responded, "yeah, I'm glad too, because if you had found something that means you would be lying."

What a town! My advice, if you're under the age of 65, stay far, far away.
birdie

United States

#6 Jan 31, 2008
anyone have info on amber davis?
sally

United States

#7 May 8, 2008
i.m no sheep you are totally right about murray I don't live there anymore but do you remember max parish the cop that is now in prison. Also did you know that the sheriff in paris tn is now in prison. all little towns are corrupt
max parrish in prison

Beaver Dam, KY

#9 Oct 25, 2008
talk about a corrupt system, everyone from the judge to the sheriff,lied and tried to cover up that whole story, they even put that gal in jail to cover up for max parrish,that family went thru hell ~~~~~
max parrish in prison

Beaver Dam, KY

#10 Oct 26, 2008
thank god the FBI knows how to take em down, good old murray got quit a shake up, the day the FBI took down the sheriffs office, as well as the court house , and few other stops,
NO ScrewU

Mount Juliet, TN

#11 Oct 27, 2008
Mr_ScrewU wrote:
I would like to tell Mr. Harrington in Murray ,Ky that they had wrongly accused an innocent person & charged that person with a crime that they hadn't commited. This is common in Murray,Ky because the bastards are looking only for a good headline in the newspaper. Right Mr. Harrington?? I heard you say this right out of your mouth... when an arresting officer told you the guy wasn't involved & better let him be. Yea thats right you asshole... your dirty deeds will catch up with you. Like I told others around your little circle... YOU AS WELL CAN KISS MY ASS !! YOUR A GOD DAMN SCUMBAG... thats my opinion of you. I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL !!!!
I worked for Mr. Harrington for several years and he is a kind person who tries to help everyone that he can. Why not tell the circumstances of this "innocent" person. Mr. Harrington doesn't have the authority to just go and arrest people willy nilly a warrant has to be signed by a judge after the judge has reviewed statements showing that there is enough evidence to charge someone. Jails are full of "innocent" people. Get a life you scumbag!
your a joke

Mount Juliet, TN

#12 Oct 27, 2008
im no sheep wrote:
yea, murray is a corrupt little town. i've lived here for many years, but thankfully, I am not from here.
The politics of this town are very naive and narrow minded, with it's focus on all the wrong things. The leaders of murray can't figure out why industry, and business won't come here...wake up.
Murray has nothing to offer except rules and regulations that hinder any large business prospects.
Drugs in murray...thats a whole other story. It's merely a distraction to keep the citizens of murray from seeing the corruption of the people who are in charge.
One time I was pulled over for speeding at 28mph in a 25mph zone. The cop said, "you had better be glad your record came back clean." WTF does that mean? I responded, "yeah, I'm glad too, because if you had found something that means you would be lying."
What a town! My advice, if you're under the age of 65, stay far, far away.
Then leave! If you were speeding you were speeding!
murray girl

Cunningham, KY

#13 Oct 30, 2008
No NAME wrote:
Don't think that just because the police carry a gun & badge that you can trust them. Here in the past couple of years we've seen area police active & retired arrested for dealing drugs. These scum bags have put people in jail for the same things as they've done themselves & for alot less. These were the little fish... now the FBI needs to return & get the bigger ones in our local government thats giving protection to known dealers & their families.
OMG YOU R SOOOOOOOO RIGHT!
murray girl

Cunningham, KY

#14 Oct 30, 2008
NO ScrewU wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked for Mr. Harrington for several years and he is a kind person who tries to help everyone that he can. Why not tell the circumstances of this "innocent" person. Mr. Harrington doesn't have the authority to just go and arrest people willy nilly a warrant has to be signed by a judge after the judge has reviewed statements showing that there is enough evidence to charge someone. Jails are full of "innocent" people. Get a life you scumbag!
Think what you wanted but a few of the judges shouldnt even be there--- they go with what david and police say. point is they dont care if innocent people sit in jail for years until there found innocent!!!!!!!!!! if it was your family or friend im sure you'd think differently
J from Kentucky

Mount Juliet, TN

#15 Oct 31, 2008
murray girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Think what you wanted but a few of the judges shouldnt even be there--- they go with what david and police say. point is they dont care if innocent people sit in jail for years until there found innocent!!!!!!!!!! if it was your family or friend im sure you'd think differently
My family are good people and don't put themselves in the position to be in jail and I don't accociate with people that would be in jail. And as for your first sentence WHAT! Do you even read what you type!
J from Kentucky

Beaver Dam, KY

#16 Oct 31, 2008
My dont we judge others, my family are good people also, but theres been a couple of them they have visited the jail, and that dont make us all bad.

and by the way,do you ever use spell check? look at what you write!!!!!!!!!!1
Parent 2

AOL

#17 Oct 31, 2008
Murray, Calloway County Drug Bust Leads To Several Arrests
“We're not going to tolerate drugs in Murray and Calloway County. If you're using illegal drugs we're going to go after you and take you down”

Does anyone know who had this printed up? Was it the MPD, Sheriff? Then shortly after this was in the paper- The thing with Mike Garland and the sheriff's son got in that trouble.
also know the family

Cottontown, TN

#18 Oct 31, 2008
J from Kentucky wrote:
My dont we judge others, my family are good people also, but theres been a couple of them they have visited the jail, and that dont make us all bad.
and by the way,do you ever use spell check? look at what you write!!!!!!!!!!1
ever hear of grammer?????
YOU EVER HEARD OF STUPID

Beaver Dam, KY

#19 Oct 31, 2008
IF Murray isnt gona tolerate drugs, they really need to let the mike garlands, max parrishs, alexander, the detective and his son. along with mike ward

seems theirs alot of officals that are supposed to uphold law that have forgotten that murray has a no tolerance policy.

maybe a new training manual is in order, think about it, the sheriffs dept, city detective, corornor, the commonwealth attorney, i mean the list goes on
murray girl

Mayfield, KY

#20 Nov 3, 2008
J from Kentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
My family are good people and don't put themselves in the position to be in jail and I don't accociate with people that would be in jail. And as for your first sentence WHAT! Do you even read what you type!
you may think you dont associate with pepole that would do something to be in jail but you never no do you? cause lets see there is judges,lawyers,doctors,nurses, cops and co-workers of all kinds!!!!!!!!! so for you not to be associating with any of these people is extremely hard to believe. unless you do associate at all!!!!!!!!!!
murray girl

Mayfield, KY

#21 Nov 3, 2008
YOU EVER HEARD OF STUPID wrote:
IF Murray isnt gona tolerate drugs, they really need to let the mike garlands, max parrishs, alexander, the detective and his son. along with mike ward
seems theirs alot of officals that are supposed to uphold law that have forgotten that murray has a no tolerance policy.
maybe a new training manual is in order, think about it, the sheriffs dept, city detective, corornor, the commonwealth attorney, i mean the list goes on
THANK YOU @ LEAST SOMEBODY GETS IT CAUSE J IN KENTUCKY SURE DONT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calloway County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calloway County Music Forum (Feb '13) Sep 1 Musikologist 7
Kenneth Harris arrest Jul '14 Curious 2
Pursuit and Drug Charges in Calloway County Jun '14 Pebbles 1
calloway county republicans call to action May '14 STERLING 1
car accident May '14 donna 1
melissa hill / young Mar '14 WTF 2
Building collapses, no injuries (Feb '14) Feb '14 Rich 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Calloway County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••