Murder Investigation and Arrest in Ca...

Murder Investigation and Arrest in Calloway County

There are 8 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Jan 5, 2010, titled Murder Investigation and Arrest in Calloway County. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

Kentucky State Police detectives are currently investigating the murder of a Murray Kentucky man whose body was found Wednesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

james hounshell

Murray, KY

#1 Jan 13, 2010
dj (donnie) was a personal friend of mine and no one deserves to die even if its over 50 dollars or whatever little dispute was over and he doesnt deserve some of the comments you guys are leaving he paid his debt to society if u believed he owed one personally i know he didnt
friend of jayson

Vienna, IL

#2 Jan 22, 2010
such a sad story....my heart goes out to Jayson family and children...
Someone that cares

Plainfield, IL

#3 Feb 22, 2010
So glad that your heart goes out to Jayson and his family and children but there are other families affected by his actions. What about his Wife Kayla,s family and The widow of Donnie and there small children and that will now grow up without a father. There are many victims to this sensless crime.I can only pray that the innocent people in all of this can over come it and go on the live a happy life and not be scared and full of hatred.
friend of jayson wrote:
disgusted

Murray, KY

#4 Feb 22, 2010
friend of jayson wrote:
Oh Please. He did this to himself. What about the victims family. They are the ones that are having to suffer every day! He deserves everything he is getting. His children might not but they dont need a father like this around anyway.
friend

Smithland, KY

#5 Mar 5, 2010
the victims family and the accused family also suffer every day!
I hope you are never in fear for your life or you spouses life!
And i don't give a damn who you are all children need there fathers...
disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Please. He did this to himself. What about the victims family. They are the ones that are having to suffer every day! He deserves everything he is getting. His children might not but they dont need a father like this around anyway.
FRIEND OF DECEASED

Murray, KY

#6 Mar 5, 2010
U say all kids need there father. I guess jayson and kayla didnt think donnies kids needed him. Thay now have no father. At least jayson can see his children, we cant say that about donnies. thay cry for him everyday, all day. thay cant see him at all. I do feel bad for jaysons kids but not like I do for donnies.
disgusted

Murray, KY

#7 Mar 8, 2010
friend wrote:
the victims family and the accused family also suffer every day!
I hope you are never in fear for your life or you spouses life!
And i don't give a damn who you are all children need there fathers...
<quoted text>
Yes the accused family does suffer but the victims family suffers more. at least The accused get to see their loved ones. I live right, so I should never have to live in fear for my life and my spouses life and if something were to happen then I know we would be going to a better place. Yes children do need a father, but they need a father they can look up to and to teach them right from wrong. not one that thinks its okay to do drugs and kill someone.
friend

Smithland, KY

#8 Mar 9, 2010
BOTH ARE VICTIMS!
disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the accused family does suffer but the victims family suffers more. at least The accused get to see their loved ones. I live right, so I should never have to live in fear for my life and my spouses life and if something were to happen then I know we would be going to a better place. Yes children do need a father, but they need a father they can look up to and to teach them right from wrong. not one that thinks its okay to do drugs and kill someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calloway County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Murray, Calloway County Drug Bust Leads To Seve... (Oct '07) Sat GoodApollo 137
high school boy beat up by msu football players (Oct '13) Jul 14 fieeug 3
Calloway County Judge Executive Larry Elkins an... Jun '15 Just sayin 1
News Calloway Uneasy With Murder Suspect Free (Oct '08) May '15 Greg 262
News Murray man facing dozens of firearm, drug charges Apr '15 Jake from State Farm 8
Calloway County Music Forum (Feb '13) Jan '15 Musikologist 8
News Drug court site coming to Marshall (Nov '14) Nov '14 Peaved off 2
More from around the web