AT&T Expands Network in Calloway

AT&T Expands Network in Calloway

There are 10 comments on the WKMS News story from Apr 5, 2011, titled AT&T Expands Network in Calloway. In it, WKMS News reports that:

AT&T tomorrow announces the expansion of its mobile broadband network in Murray and parts of Calloway County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKMS News.

sally

Murray, KY

#1 Apr 5, 2011
About time
Bed Bug Bob

Owensboro, KY

#2 Apr 6, 2011
LOL...people cheering about getting a dead technology.
opijuana

Houston, TX

#3 Apr 6, 2011
Hardin picks up a 3G signal as well, shockingly.
Uncle Buck

Owensboro, KY

#4 Apr 11, 2011
Verizon is poop in the pants.
sucks!

Tomball, TX

#5 Apr 11, 2011
AT&T sucks! There phones half of the time don't work, and you hardly ever have signal. Verison is kicking a$$!!!!!
Uncle Buck

Owensboro, KY

#6 Apr 13, 2011
Verizon is poop in the pants.
yumyum

Murray, KY

#7 Apr 13, 2011
I have signal virtually all the time, and my bill is never questionable. I don't know what the fuss over AT&T is. Besides the fact that they did take incredibly long to extend 3G service to this area.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#8 Apr 13, 2011
yumyum wrote:
I have signal virtually all the time, and my bill is never questionable. I don't know what the fuss over AT&T is. Besides the fact that they did take incredibly long to extend 3G service to this area.
That's a huge thing to overlook, IMO. Put me down for $100 on the year 2020. That will be the year AT&T gets 4G service.:D
yumyum

Murray, KY

#9 Apr 14, 2011
THE Bed Bug Bob wrote:
<quoted text>That's a huge thing to overlook, IMO. Put me down for $100 on the year 2020. That will be the year AT&T gets 4G service.:D
Honestly, now that we have 3G.. I could care less. The data transfer speed is satisfactory, the call quality is nice.. I won't be switching any time soon.
Trickle

Owensboro, KY

#10 Apr 14, 2011
Well, Verizon ain't gettin 4g here any faster than att will. You can count on that.

So now the att vs verizon argument here in murray is now a pretty much mute point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calloway County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
doesn't hold weight Jul 17 My View 1
New dealer in town... Jun '16 Mephtastic 2
Anyone know Megan chrisman? Jun '16 Looking 1
Danell nic-ho brown Jun '16 Jeff 6
Coldwater Music Thread Jun '16 Musikologist 2
Carlie Elliot Jun '16 Todd 11
What's going on in Calloway County Schools Apr '16 Soccer mom 3
More from around the web