High-Speed Police Chase Ends in Arrest

Mar 24, 2008 Full story: WPSD-TV Paducah 14

A Mayfield, KY man is in custody in Calloway County Friday night after a high-speed pursuit. via WPSD-TV Paducah

Full Story

Since: Aug 07

United States

#1 Mar 24, 2008
well, its really dumb to try and outrun the police.
BUT its also dumb to go on a high speed chase unless the person youre chasing is a murder or a robber.
high speed chases lead to car wrecks of innocent ppl. unless the person did something dastardly catch him out somewhere else. that was just stupid.

Since: Apr 11

Washington, DC

#2 Mar 16, 2012
dickandjane wrote:
well, its really dumb to try and outrun the police.
BUT its also dumb to go on a high speed chase unless the person youre chasing is a murder or a robber.
high speed chases lead to car wrecks of innocent ppl. unless the person did something dastardly catch him out somewhere else. that was just stupid.
Well man u a prick, u don't know a damn thing about that kid, u don't know what was really happenen at that time, shut ur mouth
citizen

Clifty, KY

#3 Mar 17, 2012
Dickandjane is right high speed chases do cause wrecks and I agree that unless the individual just caused harm to another a high speed chase is dumb hell this isn't LA. Most cops with the exception of a few are just bullies with a hard on. A few years ago state trooper dicks chased a kid into my quiet subdivision over a dime bag of weed the kid had and 3 cruisers who turned the wrong way at the end of the road turned around in my front yard at 45 to 50 miles an hour coming within only two feet from hitting my house and leaving ruts all in my yard never came back for an apology or anything, if they had hit my house I would be without a home thanks to Graves county's finest!

Washington, DC

#4 Mar 17, 2012
citizen wrote:
Dickandjane is right high speed chases do cause wrecks and I agree that unless the individual just caused harm to another a high speed chase is dumb hell this isn't LA. Most cops with the exception of a few are just bullies with a hard on. A few years ago state trooper dicks chased a kid into my quiet subdivision over a dime bag of weed the kid had and 3 cruisers who turned the wrong way at the end of the road turned around in my front yard at 45 to 50 miles an hour coming within only two feet from hitting my house and leaving ruts all in my yard never came back for an apology or anything, if they had hit my house I would be without a home thanks to Graves county's finest!
Well that's ur fault man? Move an live somwehre els like out in the sticks and what was that kids name?
snitch

Rockville, MD

#5 Mar 17, 2012
Comree wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's ur fault man? Move an live somwehre els like out in the sticks and what was that kids name?
Comree you are an idiot! The person running from the law was lucky he was not shot. I would rather the police shoot him than let him kill an innocent person through his stupid actions.
The Stinker

Benton, KY

#6 Mar 17, 2012
citizen wrote:
First you said it was state troopers then you said it was Graves County finest. Which was it?
jake

Paducah, KY

#7 Mar 18, 2012
Get em
citizen

Owensboro, KY

#8 Mar 18, 2012
The Stinker wrote:
<quoted text>First you said it was state troopers then you said it was Graves County finest. Which was it?
It was state troopers chasing the boy why I don't know since when they got to my road they were inside the city limits they must have been chasing him a while because the troopers of post one generally cover all of graves county all the way to the county lines but inside the city of Mayfield we have Mayfield city police the road they chased him down to my road was a city zoned road when they turned onto my road it is in the county but I'm sure the state troopers operate in all of the county where the city cops just cover the city.

Washington, DC

#9 Apr 11, 2012
Ya I must b a idiot bc that "kid" name was miles eble and that's me u prick if u think I should b shot come do it then, u people don't even know y I ran, idc what y'all say I really don't but I'm just letting u know that all of u r pricks an talken alll u want bc it wasn't u behind the wheel, it's not u in truble so u just assume its ok to talk about a kid that made some bad choices, ya I'm not gonnaa lie I have me ALOT of bad choices in my life and now ive corrected and still correcting them, but like I said if I should b shot for what I did please come do it bc u would b the "idiot" then, shooten a kid, awnistly idgaf if u shoot me or not I really dont

Washington, DC

#10 Apr 11, 2012
And plus whoever put that I'm from mayfeald is stupid bc I'm not even from there if u gonnaa post stuff up make sure u talken FACTS not FAKES
Dina

Murray, KY

#11 Apr 11, 2012
Comree wrote:
Ya I must b a idiot bc that "kid" name was miles eble and that's me u prick if u think I should b shot come do it then, u people don't even know y I ran, idc what y'all say I really don't but I'm just letting u know that all of u r pricks an talken alll u want bc it wasn't u behind the wheel, it's not u in truble so u just assume its ok to talk about a kid that made some bad choices, ya I'm not gonnaa lie I have me ALOT of bad choices in my life and now ive corrected and still correcting them, but like I said if I should b shot for what I did please come do it bc u would b the "idiot" then, shooten a kid, awnistly idgaf if u shoot me or not I really dont
What was said was, they would rather you were shot and killed instead of going on a high speed chase where some innocent person could be killed. Glad you are correcting your life. Please start with finishing your education! This will improve your grammar, spelling, and comprehension skills.

Washington, DC

#12 Apr 11, 2012
Dina wrote:
<quoted text>What was said was, they would rather you were shot and killed instead of going on a high speed chase where some innocent person could be killed. Glad you are correcting your life. Please start with finishing your education! This will improve your grammar, spelling, and comprehension skills.
Did I kill anyone?? Nooooo so y would we even bring up they "rather" me b shot? I'm in school and making good grades and I don't have to start learning how to spell just bc u don't like how I spell my words haha that's funny
Dina

Murray, KY

#13 Apr 11, 2012
Comree wrote:
<quoted text>Did I kill anyone?? Nooooo so y would we even bring up they "rather" me b shot? I'm in school and making good grades and I don't have to start learning how to spell just bc u don't like how I spell my words haha that's funny
You spelled Mayfield wrong and you're from there! Nothing funny about that. Sad....
GAL

Benton, KY

#14 Apr 11, 2012
Dina wrote:
<quoted text>
You spelled Mayfield wrong and you're from there! Nothing funny about that. Sad....
You might need to work on your comprehension too, he said he's not from Mayfield! He's a kid, leave him alone!! Good Luck to you, young man. Glad to see you're turning your life around!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calloway County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug court site coming to Marshall Nov '14 Peaved off 2
melissa hill / young (Mar '14) Nov '14 Reality Bites 3
Calloway County Music Forum (Feb '13) Sep '14 Musikologist 7
Murray, Calloway County Drug Bust Leads To Seve... (Oct '07) Jul '14 Toogoodtobtrue 130
Pursuit and Drug Charges in Calloway County (Jun '14) Jun '14 Pebbles 1
calloway county republicans call to action (May '14) May '14 STERLING 1
car accident (May '14) May '14 donna 1
More from around the web