Fatal Crash on KY 94 in Calloway County

Fatal Crash on KY 94 in Calloway County

There are 8 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Jul 17, 2007, titled Fatal Crash on KY 94 in Calloway County. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

Jami Mills was traveling west bound on KY 94 approaching a 4-way intersection where Stephen McReynolds was at a stopped position. via Kentucky State Police

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

Shelly

Somerset, KY

#1 Jul 17, 2007
What a sad day for anyone that has ever met STEVIE. Someone said something today that I truly feel rings true for Stevie. "He is the only person that you are TRULY Happy to see and he was always glad to see you. He touched so many lives. He will be missed.
Courtney

Murray, KY

#2 Jul 18, 2007
You are right Shelly... I will miss walking into Wal-Mart and having him greet me.. He was so sweet and kind.. Always smiling!! ; )
Gaydara

Cunningham, KY

#3 Jul 20, 2007
1972 I started kindergarden with Stevie, and even though he was held back a few times I remember him as a happy sweet kid and later, last year in fact, I worked with him at Wal-Mart and he was a wonderful, sweet, and happy adult, that never met a stranger! Heaven is now a much friendlier place and God has a wonderful door greeter working for him! You will be miss Stevie!!!
Just thinking back

Murray, KY

#4 Aug 12, 2009
I was thinking of Steve just yesterday so when I saw this thread while looking back and couldn't help but stop and smile.

Steve was a great guy who treated everyone he met like he had known them his whole life.

When he passed away not only did I cry- but so did my two pre-teen daughters, and even my little 3 year old would ask where Steve was when we went to Walmart.

My heart goes out to his family who must have a giant hole where he once was in their lives.

Inshalla, and Peace.
Realist

Nebo, KY

#5 Oct 22, 2009
Didn't know Stevie and have nothing to say about him but I just can't help but commenting on Gaydara from mayfield. Something about "Heaven is now a much friendlier place and God has a wonderful door greeter." do you people ever listen to yourselfs? Believe in God do you (I do)? Believe in God"s word (the Bible)?(I do). Yet when someone passes there are always remarks about them being in Heaven, right? Well the Bible say the dead know nothing. That's what it says. They are basically asleep until the second coming of christ. They are dormant, as I said, basically asleep. when Christ returns all the dead will be ressurected, Judgeement Day will come to pass, and then, AND ONLY THEN, will the enternal soul of all who have lived pass on to either heavan or hell. My little rant has nothing to do w/ Stevie, NOT IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER (before one of you nuts even get started).
Realist

Nebo, KY

#6 Oct 22, 2009
Didn't know Stevie and have nothing to say about him but I just can't help but commenting on Gaydara from mayfield. Something about "Heaven is now a much friendlier place and God has a wonderful door greeter." do you people ever listen to yourselfs? Believe in God do you (I do)? Believe in God's word (the Bible)?(I do). Yet when someone passes there are always remarks about them being in Heaven, right? Well the Bible says the dead know nothing. That's what it says. They are basically asleep until the second coming of christ. They are dormant, as I said, basically asleep. When Christ returns all the dead will be ressurected, Judgement Day will come to pass, and then, AND ONLY THEN, will the enternal souls of all who have lived pass on to either Heavan or Hell. My little rant has nothing to do w/ Stevie, NOT IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER (before one of you nuts even get started).
Thinking back

Murray, KY

#7 Nov 1, 2009
Realist,

"And Jesus said to him,'Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.' "
(Luke 23:43)

Just wanted to point out that He didn't say "Thousands of years from now" or "Someday" or "After judgement day" or "After your really long dormant nap".

He said "Today you will be with me in paradise."

Today, the day of their death, he would join Jesus in paradise.
Well Well

Nashville, TN

#8 Nov 2, 2009
Jahovah Witness are the only ones I that believe this.
Realist wrote:
Didn't know Stevie and have nothing to say about him but I just can't help but commenting on Gaydara from mayfield. Something about "Heaven is now a much friendlier place and God has a wonderful door greeter." do you people ever listen to yourselfs? Believe in God do you (I do)? Believe in God's word (the Bible)?(I do). Yet when someone passes there are always remarks about them being in Heaven, right? Well the Bible says the dead know nothing. That's what it says. They are basically asleep until the second coming of christ. They are dormant, as I said, basically asleep. When Christ returns all the dead will be ressurected, Judgement Day will come to pass, and then, AND ONLY THEN, will the enternal souls of all who have lived pass on to either Heavan or Hell. My little rant has nothing to do w/ Stevie, NOT IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER (before one of you nuts even get started).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calloway County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calloway County Music Forum (Feb '13) Nov 20 Musikologist 11
News Commonwealth's Attorney returns to courtroom role (Aug '08) Nov 17 Truth 20
Coldwater Music Thread (Apr '16) Nov '16 Musikologist 3
News Candidates for district judge present their cas... (May '06) Oct '16 Pain 6
doesn't hold weight Jul '16 My View 1
New dealer in town... Jun '16 Mephtastic 2
Anyone know Megan chrisman? Jun '16 Looking 1
More from around the web