Police find 31 marijuana plants in ma...

Police find 31 marijuana plants in man's home

There are 21 comments on the KFVS12 story from Apr 22, 2010, titled Police find 31 marijuana plants in man's home. In it, KFVS12 reports that:

Police found 31 marijuana plants growing in a Calloway County man's home. James Pendergrass is charged with cultivation of marijuana more than five plants, a Class D felony.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFVS12.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stupid

Hickory, KY

#1 Apr 22, 2010
It's just a plant. Stop arresting people for growing it.
Drugs are for idiots

Owensboro, KY

#2 Apr 22, 2010
ANY drug is nasty. People who do drugs need serious help! drug heads are nothing but low lifes. If they would keep the druggies locked up FOR GOOD , maybe eventually the towns would be drug free.
lol at u

Farmington, KY

#3 Apr 22, 2010
you seriously think that will work? LOL.
Jack Longrod

Earlington, KY

#4 Apr 22, 2010
You mean the cops actually did something other than sit their fat asses on the side of the road, clocking people?
lol at u

Farmington, KY

#5 Apr 22, 2010
should've stuck with 5, which is a misdemeanor
Make Sense

Wingo, KY

#6 Apr 22, 2010
The police did their job. Courts will probably do nothing. Basically, it was probably a waste of time.
Seriously

Waterloo, IA

#7 Apr 22, 2010
Wow. So if the cops hadn't done anything, you'd all be complaining about how they are useless. Since they arrested the guy, you're bitching because they did their jobs.

Amazing, and yet, I'm not surprised.
Dick Bukakke

White Plains, KY

#8 Apr 22, 2010
Seriously wrote:
Wow. So if the cops hadn't done anything, you'd all be complaining about how they are useless. Since they arrested the guy, you're bitching because they did their jobs.
Amazing, and yet, I'm not surprised.
Yeah, weed is really something that needs to be wasting our tax dollars on.
Emerson Bigguns

Dunmor, KY

#9 Apr 22, 2010
Legalize it and tax the hell out of it! It is Kentucky's #1 cash crop after all.
Hyperdude

Cadiz, KY

#10 Apr 23, 2010
It's election year so the cops like to do drug arrests and get pubilicity. Very sad how this world works.
Seriously

Waterloo, IA

#11 Apr 23, 2010
Hyperdude wrote:
It's election year so the cops like to do drug arrests and get pubilicity. Very sad how this world works.
Why would cops care about publicity? The only elected enforcement official is sheriff. PD doesn't give a damn about the election year.
Hyperdude

Wingo, KY

#12 Apr 23, 2010
So wrong Mr. Seriously. Deputies are afraid of losing their jobs when a new sheriff comes to town. Happens about every 4 years.
Heard Enough

United States

#13 Apr 23, 2010
Hyperdude wrote:
If you would read the paper there is drug arrests year round made by the SO. But maybe you are to high to be able to read.
Itsjustaplant

Murray, KY

#14 Apr 23, 2010
A little marijuana never hurt no one, except those few people dying in the drug war on the border, and maybe the few people who move on from marijuana to crack, meth, pills, or cocaine. Those people would have probably died anyway. Lets not forget the officers who are injured or killed in the line of duty trying to enforce the laws that regulate marijuana. Alcohol is legal and look how well that's worked out. Nobody drives drunk and no body kills thousands in car crashes every year. And people never get drunk and beat their spouse. Yeap lets legalize it, can't wait!!!!!!
Camel Toe

Owensboro, KY

#15 Apr 24, 2010
If you would smoke K2, you wouldn't have a problem with loser cops. It's legal and not a damn thing cops can do.

Since: Apr 10

Murray, KY

#16 May 23, 2010
What is K2??
mr nice guy

United States

#18 May 23, 2010
Murray Girl wrote:
What is K2??
K2 is a legal herbal incense, it has a chemical sprayed on it that is 10 times stronger that the real stuff, people smoke it and get high off of it.
That is all I know about it.
Drug dealers want it banned, because it is cutting into their business, so a few states have started the process of banning it.
crackin me up

Cadiz, KY

#19 May 23, 2010
Drugs are for idiots wrote:
ANY drug is nasty. People who do drugs need serious help! drug heads are nothing but low lifes. If they would keep the druggies locked up FOR GOOD , maybe eventually the towns would be drug free.
damn, sounds like you need something for them nerves, go smoke a doobie
crackin me up

Cadiz, KY

#20 May 23, 2010
mr nice guy wrote:
<quoted text>K2 is a legal herbal incense, it has a chemical sprayed on it that is 10 times stronger that the real stuff, people smoke it and get high off of it.
That is all I know about it.
Drug dealers want it banned, because it is cutting into their business, so a few states have started the process of banning it.
biiigg, difference in smoking something grown on the earth and smoking a chemical man made and put on there
Yeptaxit

Mayfield, KY

#21 Jun 2, 2010
Emerson Bigguns wrote:
Legalize it and tax the hell out of it! It is Kentucky's #1 cash crop after all.
Hell, it's the U.S.A's cash crop, actually.I don't even think tobacco or corn can compete! I'd rather farmers make money growing it than it being illegal to be honest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calloway County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calloway County Music Forum (Feb '13) Jul 18 Musikologist 12
plumbers Jul '17 Herman 2
News Commonwealth's Attorney returns to courtroom role (Aug '08) Jun '17 Rjh 24
Coldwater Music Thread (Apr '16) May '17 Musikologist 4
Keith Adams overdosed May '17 Seattle Bound 1
Michelle Downey Apr '17 Lisa 2
tonya seiger (Dec '16) Apr '17 Sue 2
More from around the web