Elkins: MCCH's No Smoking Policy Unenforceable'

Mar 8, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKMS News

Murray-Calloway County Hospital workers and patients who smoke may soon no longer be required to leave the campus property to light up.

Comments
181 - 182 of 182 Comments Last updated Dec 11, 2011
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Hugh Jass

Nashville, TN

#188 Dec 10, 2011
An Acronym wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you don't do it.Question is, Goody Two Shoes,what do you do?One is you don't "f" ing know, and two is your highness says f-ck all you plebes.You are perfect,you never have drawn a fly towards your rosy smelling a-s.Just hope the sprayer on your bidet does not get clogged.
Ah, clearly I hit a nerve, and not one connected to too many others that are still firing.
An Acronym

Murray, KY

#189 Dec 11, 2011
Hugh Jass wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, clearly I hit a nerve, and not one connected to too many others that are still firing.
Graduated from 2 North several years ago.A little ECT,I was better than ever,keeps that little gap between them neuron transmitters close. So does a little nicotine and caffeine.BTDT,add that to your QED.Is that HUGH JASS connected to twinkies?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calloway County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenneth Harris arrest Jul '14 Curious 2
Murray, Calloway County Drug Bust Leads To Seve... (Oct '07) Jul '14 Toogoodtobtrue 130
Pursuit and Drug Charges in Calloway County Jun '14 Pebbles 1
calloway county republicans call to action May '14 STERLING 1
car accident May '14 donna 1
Calloway County Music Forum (Feb '13) Apr '14 Musikologist 6
melissa hill / young Mar '14 WTF 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Calloway County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••