The Love of Yahweh!
preciousandfewww

Marcus Hook, PA

#1 Dec 15, 2007
Come and visit our message board!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HoY_Past_and_Pr...
Darren Sheely

Greer, SC

#2 Mar 9, 2008
The Love of Yahweh is as clouds in the sky; it is always moving, changing shape, and taking our imagination to places to where we belong. It is our imagination at first because it is so surreal, that it can be true. Then we find it is true, it is more true and real than we are. For we come and are made in His, Yahweh the Creator of All things, gave us His son, Yahshua to make us right and perfect. Gen 1:26," Elohim said," Let us make man in our image..." And He did, He made us in His Image, Perfect. It is plural if you may notice with "our". We were created to be like them and as them, to know the Father as He is and to know Yahshua as He is. To know them as they are!! And we do and are like them because of the Death and Resurrection of Yahshua, all Men have been made right with Yahweh.(romans 5:18 and Col. 1:12-23).
Open your heart to Him, take a chance, and just ask HIm to show you His ways, I PROMISE IT WILL BLOW YOUR SOCKS OFF....and one last thing, remember if Yahweh is LOVE (1 John 4) and you are made in HIs image......you are made in the image of LOVE !!!

“Freelance New Media Artist”

Since: May 07

Cleveland, OH

#3 Jun 6, 2008
typical cult, multiple wives, and sex with underage girls... and a documented false prophet, how many times will the world end? how many times was it supposed to be so far?

looking forward to june 12th... "just give me two more years, we're so near the end, you'd be a fool to leave this house now"

pish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Callahan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cold Case Murder Arrest in Texas (May '07) May '16 Paducah press 6
News Say Cheese 11/24/2012 (Jan '13) Jan '13 Lynm Harrelson 1
News Woman passenger dies Friday in two-car accident (May '12) May '12 Good mama 1
News 'Yahweh' figure suspected of bigamy: Yisrayl Ha... (Feb '08) Apr '10 lordwillrebukethem 12
Recruiting All Conservatives (Jan '09) Jan '09 Amy 1
US man, Gabe Watson, who has been charged with ... (Oct '08) Oct '08 Amy 1
News Yahweh leader Hawkins may face other charges; R... (Aug '08) Aug '08 Franklin Eugene R... 1
More from around the web