Garvison gets up to 5 years

Apr 23, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Battle Creek Enquirer

Sixteen months after Carl Garvison struck and killed 15-year-old Kraig Millsap, he was sentenced to at least 24 months in prison.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Lil LILIy

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

I'm a close friend of the family and he didn't do ANYTHING!!!
missy

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

Well im a close friend to kriags family and guess what he did everything he should not been driving while he was drunk he should have stoped and help kraig while he is laying there not knowing what he did or why this guy did this his brother cody has to be reminded everyday that his brother saved his life and took his own that sick guy needs to sit there for the rest of his life cody and justin lost there brother he should loose his kids hes just taking up air in this world
Tommy Versetti

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

I remember in at charlotte high school, i walked in on him sucking on another dudes balls with his finger up the guys butthole!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Calhoun County Discussions

Search the Calhoun County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dash-cam video shows police shooting of Battle ... Feb '14 retired 2
Mom doesn't want to move son's roadside memorial (Apr '08) Jan '14 What a nut 407
Culture of drinking on Duck Lake needs to chang... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Terry - passenger 2
Homer police cleared (Apr '12) Apr '12 susan 1
MDOT: guardrails appear to be working (Dec '10) Feb '11 ron 3
Your Opinions: Vote for Harris for county board (Oct '10) Oct '10 Michael Destino 3
New charge filed, more likely against Bungo (Aug '10) Aug '10 With Held 1
•••
•••
•••
•••