Your Opinions: Vote for Harris for county board

Oct 25, 2010 Full story: The Enquirer

I am writing this letter to support Mickey Harris for Calhoun County Board of Commissioners.

Full Story
Michael Destino

Battle Creek, MI

#1 Oct 27, 2010
Mike Jaconette is a moron, he is pro prosecution regardless of his campaign promises. Plus, he is bi-sexual. That is a proven fact. AND, he cheats on his wife, thats why he is divorced, just ask him! He cheated on her with a guy!! He CAN NOT be trusted, and all who endorse him are complete idiots as well. This is not opinion, it is the complete TRUTH!!!
Michael Destino

Battle Creek, MI

#2 Oct 27, 2010
George Strander is CLEARLY the MOST qualified for judge people. He is endorsed by REAL judges, not ONE retired judge. Just use COMMON SENSE!!
Michael Destino

Battle Creek, MI

#3 Oct 27, 2010
Don't forget that Mike Jaconette is sexually active with both men and women, this is NOT an attempt to be misleading OR intentionally malicious, Mike Jaconette is a liar and a homosexual. His views and opinions are GENDER and RACIALLY biased, vote for him and you will see I promise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calhoun County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police & Fire: Albion man dies in collision wit... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tashia 1
Dash-cam video shows police shooting of Battle ... (Jan '14) Feb '14 retired 2
Mom doesn't want to move son's roadside memorial (Apr '08) Jan '14 What a nut 407
Culture of drinking on Duck Lake needs to chang... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Terry - passenger 2
Homer police cleared (Apr '12) Apr '12 susan 1
MDOT: guardrails appear to be working (Dec '10) Feb '11 ron 3
Garvison gets up to 5 years (Nov '09) Aug '10 Tommy Versetti 3
More from around the web