Piedmont bingo parlor closes, citing ...

Piedmont bingo parlor closes, citing too few players

There are 1 comment on the Anniston Star story from Sep 26, 2017, titled Piedmont bingo parlor closes, citing too few players. In it, Anniston Star reports that:

Bingo USA, formally Frontier Palace on U.S. 278 in Piedmont, opened reopened in November 2016 to 4,000 anxious players. The parlor is now closed after less than a year in operation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Anniston Star.

sking

Oneida, TN

#1 Sep 27, 2017
i hate to hear about bingo usa closing.....are there any other places that has bingo with large payouts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calhoun County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sex abuse allegations put spotlight on Roy Moor... (Dec '17) Dec '17 Gulf Shores Looski 1
News Longtime Oxford mayor Leon Smith dies (Sep '17) Sep '17 Mike Finch 1
News Five charged with illegal fishing in Neely Henr... (Jun '17) Aug '17 ThomasA 2
News Thousands of dollars worth of cell phones, acce... (Jun '17) Jun '17 kenneth Cline 1
Theft of trailer on Pleasant Valley Rd, J'ville (May '17) May '17 tomrine 1
News Leaders: Anniston's action on suspended police ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 pss4 1
News Ala. county jail cited for fire code violations (Apr '10) Jul '14 bama boy 2