Convicted Sex Offender Arrested Again

Convicted Sex Offender Arrested Again

There are 2 comments on the NBC13.com story from Jul 31, 2007, titled Convicted Sex Offender Arrested Again. In it, NBC13.com reports that:

A convicted sex offender is in jail, charged with committing another sex crime. Authorities arrested 38-year-old Michael Howard. via NBC13.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC13.com.

Betty

Anniston, AL

#1 Aug 2, 2007
I didn't think Sex Offenders could live in a neighborhood of where there are children.

Neighbors said they're concerned. Well to me they have EVERYRIGHT to be VERY concerned.

“There were children running around and there are some single women living by themselves, so that was a bit of a concern there,” said Terry Driggers, resident.

Then in this statement it said- There was a bit of concern there. There should have been more then a BIT of concern, period. Guess the people that live there dont really give a damn that the Sex Offender was living in that Trailer Park.

IF he gets bailed out again, he will do this type of crime again. The ONLY place for him to be in to be kept in jail FOREVER because there is NO cure for a Sex Offender.
Bri Oxford AL

Anniston, AL

#2 Sep 1, 2007
I am a criminal justice major and statistics prove that sex crimes are the only "NON REHABILITABLE CRIEMS" I agree with you a hundred percent yet we are the cruel and inhumane ones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calhoun County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leaders: Anniston's action on suspended police ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 pss4 1
News Ala. county jail cited for fire code violations (Apr '10) Jul '14 bama boy 2
Sports for 4 year olds. (Mar '14) Mar '14 Sports 1
News Piedmont man indicted on pot charge (Feb '11) Jan '14 michael dickerson 5
News Slideshow: Fall Color (Nov '13) Dec '13 go cards 2
News Anniston police investigate alleged goat cruelty (Jul '11) Dec '12 sam 3
News Changes in store for city government: Residents... (Mar '12) Mar '12 pat 1
More from around the web