Comal County has high jury turnout

Comal County has high jury turnout

There are 1 comment on the The New Braunfels Herald story from Feb 13, 2010, titled Comal County has high jury turnout. In it, The New Braunfels Herald reports that:

While some Texas counties' jury pools might be running low, Comal residents are turning out in relative droves for the painstaking civil duty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The New Braunfels Herald.

David coffman

Tomball, TX

#1 Feb 20, 2010
Well they have nothing better too do Comal county has the worst Judical system in the state,Dribble Waltrip is a peice of manure. No dribble i did not studderr

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caldwell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
deputy Taylor (Mar '16) Mar '16 kardnal 3
News Man exonerated after video shows unprovoked pol... (Mar '16) Mar '16 kardnal 1
News Ex-Lockhart police officer indicted on theft ch... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Justice 1
News Former teacher facing sexual assault charges (Jul '12) Jul '12 TxBandit38 1
News Election rally (Aug '10) Aug '10 calista 1
back to back vehicular accidents on interstate ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 houston locale 1
News Insult lands man in jail (Sep '09) May '10 mememe 8
More from around the web