Deadly Caldwell County fire started in kitchen
A fire that investigators say killed a man in Hudson early Sunday morning started in the kitchen of his one-story brick home, Catawba County Fire Marshal Robbie Wilkie told WCNC-TV the Observer's news partner.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Charlotte Observer.
#1 Sep 19, 2011
in another article I read about this incident, it was stated that the fire had been burning a while before the neighbors called 911 to report it.
Why did they wait to call?!?
#2 Sep 19, 2011
I don't think they "waited" to call. I think it was probably determined to have smoldered for a while. I don't think anyone would stand by and watch it burn for a while before calling. Just my opinion, but I assume they called as soon as they saw it.
#3 Oct 17, 2014
Add your comments below
|Flamboyant, eccentric Willard Blevins dies (Jul '14)||Sep 8||ihatemorganton||42|
|Major George Slade (Jan '12)||Sep 7||Bertha Shade||5|
|American Idol Finalist coming to Lenoir||Aug '16||styledo||1|
|Man will stand trial on rape charges (Feb '09)||Jul '16||Will||6|
|Burke Co. teen sentenced to 12 years for sex cr...||Jun '16||LIL OLE ME||10|
|Caldwell schools lose 75 staff positions (Aug '13)||Mar '16||Wake up||3|
|Why Preachers Push Cruz NOT Trump (Mar '16)||Mar '16||Vote For Trump||1|
Find what you want!
Search Caldwell County Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC