Lenoir man arrested for drug trafficking

Lenoir man arrested for drug trafficking

There are 7 comments on the Hickory Daily Record story from Jul 8, 2011, titled Lenoir man arrested for drug trafficking. In it, Hickory Daily Record reports that:

A Lenoir man was arrested Thursday and charged with six counts of trafficking in prescription pills following an undercover investigation by the Caldwell County Inner-County Counter-Drug Enforcement, better known as the ICE Unit .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hickory Daily Record.

native

Roanoke, VA

#1 Jul 10, 2011
who was it?
somebodycares

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 10, 2011
Read the article. It PROBABLY tells it.
DUHhhhhh

Greenville, SC

#3 Jul 10, 2011
Click on "See Full Story" and read the article.
HOLY SHt

Morganton, NC

#4 Jul 13, 2011
LOL...why are we surprised by this?
Ace

Acworth, GA

#5 Jul 13, 2011
let this be a lesson to yalls and attempt very hard to never buy any pharmaceuticals, not worth the trouble it can cause.
Ace

Acworth, GA

#6 Jul 13, 2011
I heard there are lot's of laws about improper after purchase labeling that can get one arrested as well. if a person is at all disorganized, or if in any way not militaristic about his medical documentation, if they want to stay our of jail. stay away from all drugs illegal or legal.
sup

United States

#7 Jul 13, 2011
i think it just sux they will go all out to bust a couple old men for pills but there are plenty of meth and crack houses resting easy because they know all the narcotics is after is the easy people. they dont wanna suit up in the hot weather and bust a crack or meth dealer. so they ride in air conditioning with there rats and bust people who are on meds cause there dieing anyway and probly needed a few bucks to eat on. oh yea this is lenoir/; i forgot your sheriff dont do meth or crack bust my bad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caldwell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Burke Co. teen sentenced to 12 years for sex cr... Jun 15 LIL OLE ME 10
News Flamboyant, eccentric Willard Blevins dies (Jul '14) Apr '16 Cchurch 40
News Caldwell schools lose 75 staff positions (Aug '13) Mar '16 Wake up 3
Why Preachers Push Cruz NOT Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
News Crawford trial expected to start today (Nov '12) Feb '16 Sam I am 51
News Oakes named Watauga Democrat editor Jan '16 truth 2
News Capital Offense (Jul '10) Dec '15 gradyritch2016 38
More from around the web