Caldwell County meth ring busted

Caldwell County meth ring busted

There are 27 comments on the Hickory Daily Record story from Apr 26, 2012, titled Caldwell County meth ring busted. In it, Hickory Daily Record reports that:

The Caldwell County Sheriff's Office had reason to believe that Albert Reid Greene, 57, of Lenoir was selling methamphetamine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hickory Daily Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Poof Daddy

Morganton, NC

#24 May 6, 2012
I am glad to see the authorities cracking down on these drug dealers,and helping to make our community more safe!
thanx

United States

#25 May 6, 2012
just for the record he traded my dad whom is now in federal priso because TODD PHILLIP RADER is on his motion of discovery and i had to wait for my dad to call before i could provide this. todd put up a black convertible mustang belonging to a henery townsend from lenoir nc, but had stolen a tag a tp tag from the small girl he had so badly strung out that my mother tokk her into her arms and offered to call her mom and meet her mom half way to get her away from todd. hehad shot her up with a bad drug and she was near death, we kept her 2 days her mom sent a car for her and some people who could handle todd rader. and it was her moms tp tag he had stolen,she saved my dad and mom another warrant for a stolen tag,because she already told the cops he was possibly running in that mustang with the tp tag. needless to say the crappy mustang never even run,but todd came and stole it back and re traded it to a guy in ga named nate? its a loss but my mom's home on fed probation now and my dad still has 4 year's to go. and guess who had just delivered, when they ran in on my dad? TODD! then my dad ended up in jail with todd because the girls mom that was seeking hard to find her had kidnapping n possible drug overdoeage charges on him we ll todd{{{{{ ASK TO BE MOVED TO A SAFE POD! BECAUSE HE KNEW WHEN HE SAW MY DAD. MY DAD KNEW IT WAS HIM FROM THE GET GO!!! SO NC PEOPLE DONT FEEL RAINED ON TODD HAS TAKEN DOWN OVER HALF OF CANTON/ CHEROKEE CO AND ATLANTA GA. TOO FOR METH}}}}}}
thanx

United States

#26 May 6, 2012
SORRY I MEANT TO ADD TODD TRADED THE BLACK MUSTANG FOR SEVERAL OZ OF METH USED THE CAR FROM A FRONT TO HOLD UNTIL HE MADE IT BACK WITH THE MONEY WELL WHEN HE CAME BACK, SO DID THE SBI/ FED'S MY MOM AND DAD WENT DOWN, I WAS 18 STAYED HERE GOT A JOB RAISED MY BROTHER. NO IT WAS NOT EASY BUT THE STATE OF GA HAS A BIG BLOWN UP PHOTO OF TODD RADER I AS WELL HAVE ONE IN EVERY COLLEGE SCHOOL SHELTER JAIL FOOD BANK ETC. AND A RESTRAINING ORDER HE IS NOT ALLOWED 10 FT TOO MY HOME ,ME ,MY BROTHER, OR OTHER FAMILY HE TRIED TO SET UP.AND I KNOW REED BECAUSE HE ALWAYS CALLED REED FROM OUR HOUSE WHEN HE GOT HIS TALE IN TROUBLE IN GA... do you know he ask reed to kill the girl brandy because her mother was causing so much heat on him that he was having to leave her in hotel rooms, because her mom had a state wide missing person alert on her and had photos that the girl B had texed to her daddy showing needles dope etc estacy rolls and even sent a photo of todd making it, her parents had all this they took it to the sbi, fbi and local law, when they finally got him all they got him with was a small amt of meth, he threw a needle and spoon over into the girl you all are running down so bad's car and got her charged.and her mom called my mom and thanked my mom but she told my mom the girl brandy would not talk to narcotics at all and they were very mad because they knew she knew all about todd but we later found an old cell with threats on her then 3 yr old child how he would kill her child and try to kill her family, this is why i have taken up for brandy, and this is how i know beyond any shadow that brandy has not been near him in 3 yr's when her mom picked her up from jail she grabbed her daughter got her help took her to every doctor possible. and luckily today she has her now 5 yr old daughter and she is dong so well, im on her fb and her photos are beautiful and so is brandy,she may live with a black guy but guess what so do i and i will say they are good to there women. so if brandy or her mom see''s my post im from the family who helped brandy when todd drove the blue caprice here to ga and put up the mustang for front, and you warned mom then that you thought he was setting them up. he damn sure was, i was told you dont read topix!AND I WOULD'NT BE ON HERE EITHER BUT IM NOT ALLOWED TO POST ON TODDS FB BCAUSE OF OUR RESTRAINTS FOR SAFETY,,,mom said hi and to tell your mom what a wonderfull mom she truley is to have fought TODD so hard and never gave up UNTIL SHE HAD YOU BACK SAFE? hey do you still have the camaro or did they take it. i read a post somewhere, that some people todd owed came n took it from you over his debt but hey girl look how much better off you are. if you ever talk to reed tell him to call mom she is keeping up with nc news on him and has sent him some info on toddds case and how it went down almost to the T of reed's.... for lenoir you people have a robber, snitch, and liar, not to mention a meth cooker estacy maker, and needle shooter on your hands and he will tell on anyone when he is in trouble. do you guys have the link to tuesdays parents where he had them busted in sc? mom has some of it but she is building a conspiracy case on todd so any helpfull info would greatly be appreciated.@ todd my dad said his fed time aint too bad but you have seen a hell of a bad day when the fed's get tired of paying you and finaly charge you..
TODD

United States

#27 May 6, 2012
what does 425 doses of methamphetamine mean??? i have never heard of that...if it has a street value of 1,000 dollars (and street values always seem to be overly high) it cant be more then what??? a half ounce.. and ounce??? but seriously...when they start calling it doses????
hmmm

Hickory, NC

#28 May 9, 2012
i think everyone needs to give todd a break....he doesnt even do dope and shit anymore...plus if he was a snitch he wouldnt have his own charges...now would he????!
bs bs bs

United States

#29 May 9, 2012
hmmm wrote:
i think everyone needs to give todd a break....he doesnt even do dope and shit anymore...plus if he was a snitch he wouldnt have his own charges...now would he????!
todd rader is the counties biggest meth dealer now in caldwell him and bones townsend took over caldwell and burke.so when you crash in about 7 days come again with this fat lie.todd was just selling dope this weekend you moron, bee mt near land mark baptist church is a hot alcoline little item right now shake n bake aint it todd and bones. you have shit so many dealer's that you have to make your own hahaha i cant wait till they get your ass again and todd's charges in sc are bogus he helped the atf/fbi set up a married couple,yes they threw him and mandy in cuffs kept them for safety what a few week's, then out the bounced right back to lenoir. todd had a crack charge but he did some time for that and got out rather quick he is a wanted obsconder in georgia though.give caldwell and burke a break turn todd in so we dont have to be poisoned anymore. with there poison drugs
bs bs bs

United States

#30 May 9, 2012
TODD PHILLIP RADER IS A WANTED OBSCONDER IN CANTON GA. AND THEY KNOW HE IS IN CALDWELL AND THEY PLAN TO HAVE HIM BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH{:::::::::so bye bye rader.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caldwell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Burke Co. teen sentenced to 12 years for sex cr... Jun 15 LIL OLE ME 10
News Flamboyant, eccentric Willard Blevins dies (Jul '14) Apr '16 Cchurch 40
News Caldwell schools lose 75 staff positions (Aug '13) Mar '16 Wake up 3
Why Preachers Push Cruz NOT Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
News Crawford trial expected to start today (Nov '12) Feb '16 Sam I am 51
News Oakes named Watauga Democrat editor Jan '16 truth 2
News Capital Offense (Jul '10) Dec '15 gradyritch2016 38
More from around the web