Lenoir teen killed in accidental shoo...

Lenoir teen killed in accidental shooting

There are 5 comments on the Hickory Daily Record story from Jun 1, 2011, titled Lenoir teen killed in accidental shooting. In it, Hickory Daily Record reports that:

Sean William Braswell , 19, of Starcross Road in Lenoir, was killed by a gunshot wound to the chest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hickory Daily Record.

asdfjkl

Greer, SC

#1 Jun 2, 2011
This was a very tragic incident that has affected many people. My thoughts are with the families.
oppositeway

Black Mountain, NC

#2 Jun 2, 2011
Prayers of peace and healing being sent up in the name of JESUS for this family.
Mikey

Casar, NC

#3 Jun 2, 2011
Very tragic, I'll also pray for the family and all those affected.
revolution32

Charlotte, NC

#4 Jun 4, 2011
I too wanted to give my sympathy to the family and let them know my prayers are with them.
jon

Black Mountain, NC

#5 Jun 4, 2011
asdfjkl wrote:
This was a very tragic incident that has affected many people. My thoughts are with the families.
It scares the crap out of me when I see some people buying guns. Don't get me wrong, I owns guns, but I think there are to many people who lack training and experience who have guns. A careless mistake can cost a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caldwell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deputies: Lenoir man arrested in Caldwell Count... 8 hr Yes Liberal 1
News Juvenile charged after man found fatally shot i... (Dec '16) May '17 found out 2
News Murder victim Raoul Dula, suspect Earl Moore Jr... (Jun '13) Mar '17 Pair of farters 159
Major George Slade (Jan '12) Jan '17 Lspan15 6
News Flamboyant, eccentric Willard Blevins dies (Jul '14) Sep '16 ihatemorganton 42
American Idol Finalist coming to Lenoir (Aug '16) Aug '16 styledo 1
News Man will stand trial on rape charges (Feb '09) Jul '16 Will 6
More from around the web