Sweet T's on Main switches name to 18...

Sweet T's on Main switches name to 1841 Caf

There are 4 comments on the Lenoir News-Topic story from Feb 28, 2013, titled Sweet T's on Main switches name to 1841 Caf . In it, Lenoir News-Topic reports that:

They inherited it, after all. Sweet T's was already Sweet T's when Scott and Lisa Jett and Tim and Donna Haas took over last September.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lenoir News-Topic.

ted

Charlotte, NC

#1 Mar 1, 2013
You have to be joking.. All the crime, events and newsworthy topics, this is what the lenoir news topic opts to report?? What a joke of a paper, no wonder nobody reads it any longer. They may as well sell the press, cut the power and lock the doors if this is what they consider news. Doubt the LNT has much longevity left.,thank goodness
Mae

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2013
Who peed on your corn flakes Ted? What do you want to read about, crime, rape, unemployment? Atleast its a positive story! Something to smile about. I would much rather read stories about happy things and folks having good things happing in their lives. Gees..can't people be happy for their neighbors?
ted

United States

#3 Mar 9, 2013
Mae wrote:
Who peed on your corn flakes Ted? What do you want to read about, crime, rape, unemployment? Atleast its a positive story! Something to smile about. I would much rather read stories about happy things and folks having good things happing in their lives. Gees..can't people be happy for their neighbors?
I agree my last post came off wrong. It was not anything negative towards the business at all but a reference to the quality of the LNT. Yes, we do need good news but would be nice to see real news as well. Unless an article benefits Caldwell Memorial, CCSD or CCC&TI we do not get news unless we read the Hickory Daily Record.
Mae

United States

#4 Mar 17, 2013
Thank you for the clarification.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caldwell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Murder victim Raoul Dula, suspect Earl Moore Jr... (Jun '13) Mar '17 Pair of farters 159
Major George Slade (Jan '12) Jan '17 Lspan15 6
News Juvenile charged after man found fatally shot i... Dec '16 Brain Buster 1
News Flamboyant, eccentric Willard Blevins dies (Jul '14) Sep '16 ihatemorganton 42
American Idol Finalist coming to Lenoir (Aug '16) Aug '16 styledo 1
News Man will stand trial on rape charges (Feb '09) Jul '16 Will 6
News Burke Co. teen sentenced to 12 years for sex cr... (May '16) Jun '16 LIL OLE ME 10
More from around the web