Man will stand trial on rape charges

Man will stand trial on rape charges

There are 6 comments on the News-Topic story from Sep 17, 2008, titled Man will stand trial on rape charges. In it, News-Topic reports that:

Paul Aaron Carlton, 22, of Tom Calloway Lane, Hudson, is set to go to trial Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News-Topic.

whatever

Mechanicsburg, PA

#1 Feb 1, 2009
I really think it is stupid for people to put shit in the paper that isnt true....i dont believe he would have done something like that...and you people putting this shit in the paper are tourmenting his family....
jordan

Hickory, NC

#2 Mar 8, 2009
aaron carlton raped one of my best friends and she ended up having his baby as a result of the rape. the perv deserves to be in jail
brenda

Brainerd, MN

#3 Feb 5, 2011
I dont think they,should have the right to be free.they should make one state for child molesters,to live in,that way they can be easily kept up with.That way we all know our children is safe.
PAC IS SCUM

Wilkesboro, NC

#4 May 8, 2014
jordan wrote:
aaron carlton raped one of my best friends and she ended up having his baby as a result of the rape. the perv deserves to be in jail
yeah for the reat of his pathetic life piece of shit i was 17 years old i didnt believe n abortions no matter how the child is concieved a child is a child i know a girl who had. Baby by him dont remember her name but apparently my child isnt the only one he made and he will NEVER EVER see her i also have the dna tests to prove .... sorry bastard
Farrington

New London, NC

#8 Jul 26, 2016
jordan wrote:
I'm glade that he come to jail. At lest I got to meet that sweet sexy thing and we mad love so many times that I bet he wont even remember you sorry little sluts.
Will

New London, NC

#10 Jul 28, 2016
Paul Carlton is gay and does not like women so why would he do something like this. I was in prison with him and I seen what he does with other men. So you girls are full of you know what. He like guys......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caldwell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News (Jan '14) Oct 8 Tha fam 3
Oct 8 TORNADO WARNING !!! Oct 8 concerned 2
News Murder victim Raoul Dula, suspect Earl Moore Jr... (Jun '13) Aug '17 Queen Bre 162
News Man charged with slashing tires of 47 Caldwell ... Jul '17 waco1909 7
drugstores Jul '17 catlover 1
News Deputies: Lenoir man arrested in Caldwell Count... Jun '17 Yes Liberal 1
News Juvenile charged after man found fatally shot i... (Dec '16) May '17 found out 2
More from around the web