6 workers leave Caldwell County sheriff's office

There are 20 comments on the News & Record story from Nov 21, 2012, titled 6 workers leave Caldwell County sheriff's office. In it, News & Record reports that:

Sheriff Alan Jones hasn't identified the six workers, and said he won't go into detail about the focus of the investigation or what it revealed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News & Record.

mind your biz

Lenoir, NC

#105 Dec 4, 2012
Damn.....Everyone here seems to have so much to say about other people that it's sickening that one would have so much time on there hands to worry about who is sleeping with who. Why does this matter? Bill Clinton got caught cheating and to this day was the best president of the United States. Our economy was never in a better economic state. Moral of this is that people may be arrogant and in your opinion a piece of shit but I think he did a great job and sherrif Alan Jones did Caldwell county an injustice. Oh and btw Gary Clark hired him so get your facts straight!!!
soon enough

Enfield, IL

#106 Dec 4, 2012
Well nevermind that someone in that position is held to a higher standard and nevermind the other things that are alleged. How do you feel about embezzling hundreds of thousands of tax payer dollars. Guess we should just ignore that too, just normal stuff huh.
LOL

Lenoir, NC

#107 Dec 4, 2012
u stfu fatarse wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look its the Lincolnton moron, you still enjoying lapping up that longo sauce? I find it odd that anyone would want to remove simple phone numbers to public state agencies, nothing obscene or inflammatory about that... wonder what someone doesn't want people to see? Tell you what why dont you call Topix and have all my posts on this thread removed if it's free, what do you have to lose. Now crawl back under that desk and stuff that sausage like you always have done.
LOL!!
Justaskin

Lenoir, NC

#108 Dec 4, 2012
mind your biz wrote:
Damn.....Everyone here seems to have so much to say about other people that it's sickening that one would have so much time on there hands to worry about who is sleeping with who. Why does this matter? Bill Clinton got caught cheating and to this day was the best president of the United States. Our economy was never in a better economic state. Moral of this is that people may be arrogant and in your opinion a piece of shit but I think he did a great job and sherrif Alan Jones did Caldwell county an injustice. Oh and btw Gary Clark hired him so get your facts straight!!!
Why was there a "mistrial" in Hickory?
dont be intimidated

Lenoir, NC

#109 Dec 5, 2012
I've been followed by a deputy to and from town. Our surveillance caught a car driving through at night. I'm being chewed out on here by several ppl from Lincolnton. It doesn't change the fact that the Ombudsman is cominansweg to write about what happened. Ever wonder why he isn't stating in a hotel here but a guest in my home? Hit me with your best shot.
swing it

Lenoir, NC

#110 Dec 5, 2012
dont be intimidated wrote:
I've been followed by a deputy to and from town. Our surveillance caught a car driving through at night. I'm being chewed out on here by several ppl from Lincolnton. It doesn't change the fact that the Ombudsman is cominansweg to write about what happened. Ever wonder why he isn't stating in a hotel here but a guest in my home? Hit me with your best shot.
I wish they would drive by my house and try to intimidate me lol they are a laughing stock.
stfu

Ellenboro, NC

#111 Dec 5, 2012
u stfu fatarse wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look its the Lincolnton moron, you still enjoying lapping up that longo sauce? I find it odd that anyone would want to remove simple phone numbers to public state agencies, nothing obscene or inflammatory about that... wonder what someone doesn't want people to see? Tell you what why dont you call Topix and have all my posts on this thread removed if it's free, what do you have to lose. Now crawl back under that desk and stuff that sausage like you always have done.
I don't give a shit why your stupid numbers were removed. Who gives a shit? But if you're going to lie about Jones paying with taxpayers money to have them removed, then what else are you lying about? Sorry your little posts got lost :( Maybe it's the moderator that makes the decision on whether or not to delete them that has a problem with you. Jones or Longo or any of these other people you like to mention don't give a shit about your posts so quit acting like they do. Like I said, you lied about that, what else are you going to lie about?
dont be intimidated

Lenoir, NC

#112 Dec 6, 2012
Numbers removed again for actual state and federal agencies? Glad you do not print the phone book.
heidi

Taylorsville, NC

#113 Dec 6, 2012
yea take a 50 dollar class at the college and then go plead quilty to improper equipment and pay an extra 20 on top of 250.00. i tried to complain about the extra money it costs to pay for improper equipment and she told me that i could pay the 250.00 and have my insurance go up....money racket bullshit!
heydai

Lenoir, NC

#114 Dec 6, 2012
heidi wrote:
yea take a 50 dollar class at the college and then go plead quilty to improper equipment and pay an extra 20 on top of 250.00. i tried to complain about the extra money it costs to pay for improper equipment and she told me that i could pay the 250.00 and have my insurance go up....money racket bullshit!
I like to plead quilty. My granny taught me to quilty. We made one out of swatches of uses sheets. It was the warmest quilty I ever had. We quilty all day and night to finish that quilty. My quilty was lost as a young adult. I miss my quilty.
Ugh

Snellville, GA

#115 Dec 6, 2012
Numbers removed again for actual state and federal agencies? Glad you do not print the phone book.
Have you ever thought that maybe Topix has some kind of policy about posting phone numbers? A little advice, take it or leave it, why don't you try posting the agency to call and not a number. Any idiot with a computer (and I assume most of these idiots have one) can look up the number for a state or government agency pretty easily. But God forbid I might be right!
Kevin

Lenoir, NC

#117 Dec 6, 2012
Read the TOS for this site.
You can't post telephone numbers.
The posts weren't removed they never went up.
Ugh

Lexington, NC

#118 Dec 6, 2012
Ha! I was right! Neener neener neener!
BLACK DOG

Lenoir, NC

#120 Dec 7, 2012
Hey guys, by the way, that no good son of a bitch bailiff seargent, Jerry Simmons, who is constantly late paying his county taxes, loves to blackball and bully his employees, also has a daughter or a granddaughter that is on the run for absconding from her probation. Her name is Ashley Simmons. Wanna know what she was on parole for? Here it is: Trafficking Heroin. Yes, shortly after turning 16, that girl began turning down the wrong path by screwing anyone in her class. I guess I would have done the same had I lived under the same roof with that son of a bitch. Trust me, that snake in the grass will turn on his best friend and then lie about having done anything wrong just like a sociopath. I hate it for the DSS worker he's married to right now. Sooner or later, she will realize how badly she screwed up and end up leaving his ass.

Oh and by the way, word has it that Jerry's granddaughter was spotted outside a convenience store in Caldwell. Perhaps, Jerry is harboring a fugitive from justice. I wonder if Alan Jones knows all about this?
party goer

Lenoir, NC

#121 Dec 7, 2012
Of course he knows but Alan Jones could care less. Simmons is one of his butt buddies and owns that piece of property on Wilsons Creek where they all have the swinger parties.
dont be intimidated

Lenoir, NC

#122 Dec 8, 2012
BLACK DOG wrote:
Hey guys, by the way, that no good son of a bitch bailiff seargent, Jerry Simmons, who is constantly late paying his county taxes, loves to blackball and bully his employees, also has a daughter or a granddaughter that is on the run for absconding from her probation. Her name is Ashley Simmons. Wanna know what she was on parole for? Here it is: Trafficking Heroin. Yes, shortly after turning 16, that girl began turning down the wrong path by screwing anyone in her class. I guess I would have done the same had I lived under the same roof with that son of a bitch. Trust me, that snake in the grass will turn on his best friend and then lie about having done anything wrong just like a sociopath. I hate it for the DSS worker he's married to right now. Sooner or later, she will realize how badly she screwed up and end up leaving his ass.
Oh and by the way, word has it that Jerry's granddaughter was spotted outside a convenience store in Caldwell. Perhaps, Jerry is harboring a fugitive from justice. I wonder if Alan Jones knows all about this?
Wonder what happened to the other girl Simmons was seeing who left her live in boyfriend? Ombudsman is coming to investigate Blackdog.....wonder how they will shut them up? Or try to?
Knitter9

Lenoir, NC

#123 Dec 8, 2012
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever thought that maybe Topix has some kind of policy about posting phone numbers? A little advice, take it or leave it, why don't you try posting the agency to call and not a number. Any idiot with a computer (and I assume most of these idiots have one) can look up the number for a state or government agency pretty easily. But God forbid I might be right!
Yeah God forbid you ever be right. Eat another doughnut.
IknowUknowMeAndR Watching

Lenoir, NC

#124 Dec 8, 2012
To YOU BOTH AT THE TOP. I know you are on every move I make online, offline, my phones, everything. Guess what, I don't care. What more can you do to me?
Obviously

Lebanon, TN

#125 Dec 8, 2012
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the TOS for this site.
You can't post telephone numbers.
The posts weren't removed they never went up.
I actually saw the posts several times from different people and they would be taken down in a day or two. I am aware of the policy myself but I also know they generally don't take them down unless someone points it out or complains, numbers get posted all the time and no one cares especially government agency numbers that are public. Topix will remove posts if people draw attention to them and you used to could pay to have them removed. At any rate it is fairly obvious they don't want it to be easy for people to see these things if they can help it.
Sergio

Barnwell, SC

#126 Dec 8, 2012
Knitter9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah God forbid you ever be right. Eat another doughnut.
Just post the letters that correspond to the numbers on the telephone instead of the actual numbers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caldwell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Caldwell County man faces child-rape charges in... Apr 27 sarabella 1
News Murder victim Raoul Dula, suspect Earl Moore Jr... (Jun '13) Apr 18 Reason 152
News 4 arrested in drug bust at Lenoir hotel Mar '15 hnb 4
News Caldwell Co. authorities arrest 2 on meth lab c... Feb '15 jenjen 2
News Jeweler accused of buying stolen jewelry Jan '15 Stick 19
News Celebrating Martin Luther King's dream in Lenoir (Jan '13) Jan '15 State of Florida 11
News New firm bringing 150 jobs to Lenoir (Jan '12) Jan '15 lenoir redneck 43
More from around the web