6 workers leave Caldwell County sheri...

6 workers leave Caldwell County sheriff's office

There are 273 comments on the News & Record story from Nov 21, 2012, titled 6 workers leave Caldwell County sheriff's office. In it, News & Record reports that:

Sheriff Alan Jones hasn't identified the six workers, and said he won't go into detail about the focus of the investigation or what it revealed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News & Record.

ghost deputy

United States

#21 Nov 23, 2012
Amen Black Dog. Sounds like you are in the know because everything you said is on target. I bet I know you brother. The Adam Klutz point you made is particularly personal to me as I have never forgiven the way they used Adams death as a way to swindle the county out of money. They walked on Adams memory and threw the survivors under the bus, I will never forgive Jones for his actions after the fact.

We all need to get together and bring the house down on them. Im fighting for Adams memory and the way I was treated after the fact and all those who were wronged around me.

D PLATOON for life.
Spread the Word

Black Mountain, NC

#22 Nov 23, 2012
Sexxx Scandal at the CCSO!! Longo gone...BJ Fore now the patrol "captain" LMAO!!!
ALANJONES

Fleetwood, NC

#23 Nov 23, 2012
Jones, seriously, dude.......you are not playing this very smart......use the education that tax dollars gave you. BJ? Man, that guy is rumored to be a bigger douche than Longo, the prick from the north. You should have hired an unaffiliated person, or promoted someone that doesnt suck ass to get ahead.....of course maybe bootlickers are your passion, hell, what do I know? Seems as though you just want to shit up the department. You hired Monty knowing who he is, you gave dumbass complete control of swat and a promotion, promoted his wife (Lord only knows why), and now BJ? Jees Louise Jones, do you have nobody that can assist in a decent decision????? No confidant, friend, someone......cause you look like a complete incompetent hillbilly, and I know you are not. But just in case I better let you know dont try to hire Jerry Anderson onto your command staff, he dont like you very much.
BLACK DOG

Banner Elk, NC

#25 Nov 23, 2012
Hey Ghost Deputy, ever wanna meet, let me know!
Spread the Word

Black Mountain, NC

#26 Nov 23, 2012
ALANJONES wrote:
Jones, seriously, dude.......you are not playing this very smart......use the education that tax dollars gave you. BJ? Man, that guy is rumored to be a bigger douche than Longo, the prick from the north. You should have hired an unaffiliated person, or promoted someone that doesnt suck ass to get ahead.....of course maybe bootlickers are your passion, hell, what do I know? Seems as though you just want to shit up the department. You hired Monty knowing who he is, you gave dumbass complete control of swat and a promotion, promoted his wife (Lord only knows why), and now BJ? Jees Louise Jones, do you have nobody that can assist in a decent decision????? No confidant, friend, someone......cause you look like a complete incompetent hillbilly, and I know you are not. But just in case I better let you know dont try to hire Jerry Anderson onto your command staff, he dont like you very much.
Now that's funny!!
maize

Black Mountain, NC

#27 Nov 23, 2012
He needs to pay......pay with maize. I think all the implicated command staff should have Manual labor and have to dig a row and plant maize. Then tend the crop, harvest it and then sell it at the farmers market to recoup the cool million or so that has allegedly been misappropriated. The maize could be a productive item for this administration if he remains sheriff
corn holed

Spruce Pine, NC

#28 Nov 23, 2012
Speaking of maize, Longo should be corn holed with a pitchfork... wait he might like that.
dont be intimidated

Greer, SC

#29 Nov 24, 2012
corn holed wrote:
Speaking of maize, Longo should be corn holed with a pitchfork... wait he might like that.
The REAL Children of The Corn. Probably make a good movie....finding corn husks in an empty jailhouse.
wow

Greer, SC

#30 Nov 25, 2012
Unbelievable.
dont be intimidated

Greer, SC

#31 Nov 25, 2012
Keeping it fresh on the topic list
dont be intimidated

Greer, SC

#32 Nov 25, 2012
Keeping it up on discussion list.
Finding out

Greer, SC

#33 Nov 25, 2012
Who were the six ?
Finding out

Greer, SC

#34 Nov 25, 2012
BLACK DOG wrote:
That's what u get Alan Jones for turning a blind eye to misconduct and employees being mistreated at your agency. Too bad you don't have AS MANY GOOD employees working as your command staff. Go ahead and hire more buddies. Maybe they will assault handcuffed prisoners or involuntary commitments. Maybe they will sexually harass employees. Maybe they will blacklist employees that were terminated for unsound reasons when they were just doing their jobs. Maybe u will grow a spine (I WON'T HOLD MY BREATH FOR THAT ONE)! Maybe your staff won't cause a supply SNAFU by not having enough ammo for duty or training. Maybe you will get local politicians to bend to your will so that you can "bend some rules". Maybe u will stop hiring crooks instead of law abiding citizens. Maybe you will get courthouse bailiff supervisors that actually stay at work for the entire working day. Maybe you will stop sweating deputies over complaints from citizens that think they can push you around. Maybe u will be more appreciative of your staff. Maybe you will stop sticking your nose into their personal lives. Maybe you will stop letting convicted felons work on your campaign staff.
Then again, maybe I'll grow wings and fly away. LOL! Do us a favor, hang it up and retire. Your a disgrace as a lawman and as a staff commander. Your an idiot and your plain ignorant. Your someone that thinks that Caldwell Coukunty is Mayberry.
And by the way: HOW DARE YOU PROFIT OFF OF ADAM KLUTZ' DEATH BY TAKING HIS DOGS AND MAKING EVERYONE BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE LAW ENFORCEMENT DOGS! I KNOW CRIMINALS THAT HAVE BETTER MORALS THAN THAT, YOU SCUMBAG!
Omgoodness, how low of a person does such a thing?
ghost deputy

Spruce Pine, NC

#35 Nov 25, 2012
BLACK DOG wrote:
Hey Ghost Deputy, ever wanna meet, let me know!
Sounds good brother, we may just need to do that. I am sure we already have and you probably have my number lol.
curious

Burnsville, NC

#36 Nov 26, 2012
Is anyone going to actually post news pertaining to the sheriff office or just rants? I feel that if senators, congressman and presidents have to face their private crimes so should lowly county employees. I have searched the internet over and get the same story even same wording on dozens of sites. I would like to know what rights the sheriff's dept has to keep things like this secret!

We need to know that we have an honest and dedicated staff to insure our safety and to maintain a professional system of government. Personally I still don't know what the accusations are and what is going on. They are not firing someone from Walmart but a public office and I feel the public have a right to know.
I also know that if your in a police station you are not expected to have the right to privacy.

Long story short would just like real news instead of opinions!
dont be intimidated

Greer, SC

#37 Nov 26, 2012
There were 9 posts on here Wed, Thursday Fri and Sat they deleted bc it got to be too informative. The Sheriff has WBTV and WSOCTV in his pocket bc two deputies saw this opportunity to expose this for what it is and they will not follow up on it. The posts here continue to be deleted by the newly promoted cough cough Captain bc they don't like their actions posted. The constant talk is to keep it abuzz until David Hill sees we aren't going away this time. Example, the embezzlement of the dept by Amy Greer Morgan that was kept quiet. All I can say is spread the word for people to seek answers bc we aren't getting any here and Charlotte news isn't helping. And Jones issued a gag order according to a deputy who works and not a swinger. Maybe that deputy will post on here again ASAP. Spread the word for ppl to ask for answers from this office.
dont leave it be

Cuajimalpa, Mexico

#38 Nov 26, 2012
Curious, the problem is what dont be intimidated says. The Sheriff has basically called in every favor he has to keep this blacked out so we can only post what we have. They are wanting deputies to post the information so they can fire them and the accused can try and get them for slander.

I know the people involved and I know what goes on out there, this is just the tip of the iceberg hence the reason they are fighting so hard to keep this out of the press, they know what is at stake if the rest comes out... probably several people behind bars.

You can call it opinion and for the record I suppose it is but I haven't seen a thing on here to far off... take it for what it is.

They want this to die like people have let things in the past but we can not allow that. Your best bet is to call David Hill and every commissioner daily, call the NC Attorney General, The NC Sheriffs Standards Division. You can also find many independent law enforcement corruption media outlets on the internet.
OldBlue

Hickory, NC

#39 Nov 26, 2012
So what happened? sex at work? Swingers? How does this affect their work place?
dont be intimidated

Greer, SC

#40 Nov 26, 2012
I just know I myself was bothered to no end for months. And the 6 resignations led to one person being promoted....this same person who had a complaint against them with the sheriff in Jan 2012, for stalking a married woman...now this person is promoted. People need to contact every outside news station that won't back down, like the local news here did of covering up when Google and a certain law office and real estate office tricked people out of their property for Google.
dont be intimidated

Greer, SC

#41 Nov 26, 2012
OldBlue wrote:
So what happened? sex at work? Swingers? How does this affect their work place?
One of the 9+ deleted forums stated that the embezzlement by Amy Morgan included paying for swinging venues with sheriffs office funds is a statement made last week by someone on the inside, but my statement IS, as to why this girl was never charged for her crime is questionable. I don't believe it is slander if citizens want to know why someone can commit such a crime and not face charges period, after all taxes paid by us, the citizens, for their salaries need to know why wasn't she charged? So many seniors do without their meds or groceries to pay their property taxes, to keep a roof over their heads, and this behavior is kept from us. People need to know where the money went and with the economy in the toilet, this county is the last in NC to purchase luxury SUV vehicles. Children go hungry, many often only eat meals at school and. BMW SUV along with other cars were purchased. Why? If we aren't entitled to know this information, then as a class action suit, I want reimbursement for all taxes paid out of pocket. Why is wanting to know how tax dollars are spent considered slander by the MONITOR of this forum? There are are a few good, decent working deputies who all have commented privately (not in writing if you want to remote search my IP address and look through my email) anyway, privately because of job scares. It does no good to elaborate on this page what all floats on that iceberg because this whole forum will disappear like the others have before them, all since Wednesday of last week. The promoted party has access to everything and posts MONITOR COMMENTS of slander and liable to no end as a scare tactic to memento the citizens scared to even discuss how their tax dollars are spent, all because of how things are handled, such as money. Citizens wanting an unaltered printout of funds etc are considered liable and slander. Yeah....a scare tactic. The objective is pursuade other citizens to ask for answers by our officials above the County, because if you complain there, it stops there. Everything is regarded as a "community of gossip that is above anything you've ever encountered before" and that card is played to no end hoping it all dies down. So much news of this town purposely never makes the NewsLess Topic. It's purposely left out. Example, Yahoo the story of Google property owners tricked out of homes, and you see how everywhere knew of the Google joke, but the people who resided here. Another example, the story of a former state trooper of Caldwell county whose case went all the way to the Supreme Court of NC was left out of our news area.....coincidence? Same deputy was in Court in Asheville with a case against the daughter of. district attorney from Durham, NC, but should you mention it on here, you are considered public knowledge slander. Yahoo search Caldwell State Trooper fired and you will figure out what and who. Complaints for answers by this office need to be at State and National levels because here is only deaf ears. As a result of 6 resigned or thrown under the bus, a bigger douche is promoted. That itself proves that it does no good to complain about a public official, peace officer, law enforcement. It appears there are different rules for different sets of people. I think Atty Lisa Dubs can elaborate. A public courthouse record search of pending lawsuits against the department is construed by the " monitor" as slander and liable when they are public record. Wonder who counsel is for Jeremy Mayfield and his pending matter here. Does anyone know by chance?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caldwell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man will stand trial on rape charges (Feb '09) Jul 28 Will 6
News Burke Co. teen sentenced to 12 years for sex cr... Jun '16 LIL OLE ME 10
News Flamboyant, eccentric Willard Blevins dies (Jul '14) Apr '16 Cchurch 40
News Caldwell schools lose 75 staff positions (Aug '13) Mar '16 Wake up 3
Why Preachers Push Cruz NOT Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
News Crawford trial expected to start today (Nov '12) Feb '16 Sam I am 51
News Oakes named Watauga Democrat editor (Jan '16) Jan '16 truth 2
More from around the web