6 workers leave Caldwell County sheriff's office

Nov 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News & Record

Sheriff Alan Jones hasn't identified the six workers, and said he won't go into detail about the focus of the investigation or what it revealed.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of273
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
BLACK DOG

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

That's what u get Alan Jones for turning a blind eye to misconduct and employees being mistreated at your agency. Too bad you don't have AS MANY GOOD employees working as your command staff. Go ahead and hire more buddies. Maybe they will assault handcuffed prisoners or involuntary commitments. Maybe they will sexually harass employees. Maybe they will blacklist employees that were terminated for unsound reasons when they were just doing their jobs. Maybe u will grow a spine (I WON'T HOLD MY BREATH FOR THAT ONE)! Maybe your staff won't cause a supply SNAFU by not having enough ammo for duty or training. Maybe you will get local politicians to bend to your will so that you can "bend some rules". Maybe u will stop hiring crooks instead of law abiding citizens. Maybe you will get courthouse bailiff supervisors that actually stay at work for the entire working day. Maybe you will stop sweating deputies over complaints from citizens that think they can push you around. Maybe u will be more appreciative of your staff. Maybe you will stop sticking your nose into their personal lives. Maybe you will stop letting convicted felons work on your campaign staff.

Then again, maybe I'll grow wings and fly away. LOL! Do us a favor, hang it up and retire. Your a disgrace as a lawman and as a staff commander. Your an idiot and your plain ignorant. Your someone that thinks that Caldwell County is Mayberry.

And by the way: HOW DARE YOU PROFIT OFF OF ADAM KLUTZ' DEATH BY TAKING HIS DOGS AND MAKING EVERYONE BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE LAW ENFORCEMENT DOGS! I KNOW CRIMINALS THAT HAVE BETTER MORALS THAN THAT, YOU SCUMBAG!
Spread the Word

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Well, they are off to a great start by getting rid of Mike Longo! I have NEVER seen such an arrogant, cocky, useless, piece of s**t in my life. He is a waste of good air.
BLACK DOG

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Damn right they are Spread the Word!
Curious

Maiden, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Curious...what is going on up there?
Curious

Maiden, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Has all comments been deleted regarding this scandal.?? I can not get info to come up regarding the sheriffs department.
Spread the Word

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Curious wrote:
Well curious, we have had a major sexxx scandal to hit the good ole Caldwell Co Sheriffs Office. So far 4 officers and 2 dispatchers have been allowed to resign.....
BLACK DOG

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

I'd hate to be in Longo's neighborhood. The deputies might get called out there again.
BLACK DOG

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Curious wrote:
We tried telling folks not to elect that idiot Jones but they didn't want to listen. They thought he was a "good, Christian man".
BLACK DOG

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Instead, he is a man that employees a den of snakes! Thats whats going on!
Curious

Maiden, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Okay...so who were they ? My friends and I would like to know. Sex scandal...Having sex at work??? Or an organized business or what?
BLACK DOG

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Spread the Word wrote:
<quoted text>
Well curious, we have had a major sexxx scandal to hit the good ole Caldwell Co Sheriffs Office. So far 4 officers and 2 dispatchers have been allowed to resign.....
Hey Curious, read my first entry. Then u will have an idea, yet only the tip of the iceberg of whats going on!
Curious

Maiden, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Oh I read that first post....that was a lot of subjects. I was just wondering about the latest scandal....the paper had no details.
dont be intimidated

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Since a complaint was filed against the "monitor/Mr 4" he gets promoted. Yeah, Jones has me fooled. Had I known he wasn't going to do anything but promote that Brahma Bull to Captain, I would have not even wasted air and went to an attorney.
Women, married or not, can even be dead, women are not safe here. Trust me, I KNOW DON'T I ALLEN?
Curious

Maiden, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Well that sounds miserable! Work should be strictly business.
Dat B-tch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

I will be proud to say that the Mudsuckers get exactly what they deserve. Working with them I can believe the sex scandalS ( capital s for more than one) that go on around them. They think what relationship they see are the obvious but really it's what they can't see. I'm glad they have been put to shame and I say it's about damn time!!!! Lol! Now you all can see what it feels like, let your bills get a little behind, let you worry about putting food on the table, oh even better Christmas is right around the corner how about dem Christmas presents. It was all laughs and giggles and now y'all asses have the dookie face
Dat B-tch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

I really like this one. Wow you hit the nail on the head Black Dog either you have close connections or have worked with the idiots. (Applause) well put my dear.
Dat B-tch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

dont be intimidated wrote:
Since a complaint was filed against the "monitor/Mr 4" he gets promoted. Yeah, Jones has me fooled. Had I known he wasn't going to do anything but promote that Brahma Bull to Captain, I would have not even wasted air and went to an attorney.
Women, married or not, can even be dead, women are not safe here. Trust me, I KNOW DON'T I ALLEN?
. Me too!!!
LOL-AT CALDWELL

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

YOU ARE JUST FINDING OUT THAT CALDWELL COUNTY DEPUTIES ARE A PEICE OF SHI_,I HAVE LIVED IN LENOIR FOR OVER 10 YEARS,THEY ARE THE WORST,I WAS TOLD BY 1 OF THE DEPUTIES THAT THAT DIDN'T BOTHER PULLING OVER SPEEDERS OR RECKLESS DRIVERS BECAUSE THE COURT SYSTEM WAS SO BAD THAT THE TICKETS WERE DISMISSED,SO HE SAID NOW THEY LET LENOIR PD HANDLE IT.WAY TO GO PROTECT AND SERVE/
post it

Farmville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

whoever told you speeding tix were dismissed does not know what they are talking about or making excuses for not doing their job. The courts depend on that $300 fine they get from speeders every time they are convicted and are not about to dismiss any tickets.
pissed in gamewell

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

yea they will dismiss tickets, hand them 250.00 and it all goes away. trust me been there done that

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of273
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Caldwell County Discussions

Search the Caldwell County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Caldwell County says goodby to Willard Blevins,... 1 hr Judge 1
Flamboyant, eccentric Willard Blevins dies Thu gv4l 26
Police: Lenoir man charged with murder Jun 29 shelia A hernandez 43
Free lunch program starts Monday Jun 23 State of Florida 5
Boy drowns in Caldwell County pool Jun 19 passing thru 1
West Caldwell teacher suspended for 'Chitling t... May '14 Speak Truth 47
Man will stand trial on rape charges (Feb '09) May '14 PAC IS SCUM 4
•••
•••