Christmas and meth don't mix

May 10, 2012 Full story: Hickory Daily Record 13

The Caldwell County anti-drug task force, known as the ICE Unit, raided a methamphetamine lab Tuesday.

Full Story
Big Boy

Chesterfield, MO

#1 May 27, 2012
Ha-Ha-Ha!!!! I'm glad they got her dam ass.
Brandys Black Buck Reggie

Lenoir, NC

#2 May 27, 2012
Big Boy wrote:
Ha-Ha-Ha!!!! I'm glad they got her dam ass.
Now that the ICE unit has that meth head out of the way they can go after the pill pushers like you and libby.
Big Boy

Chesterfield, MO

#3 May 27, 2012
Brandys Black Buck Reggie wrote:
<quoted text> Now that the ICE unit has that meth head out of the way they can go after the pill pushers like you and libby.
I'm not a dam pill pusher bitch, I'm a proud southern white man representing the KKK
Big Boy

Chesterfield, MO

#4 May 27, 2012
Brandys Black Buck Reggie wrote:
<quoted text> Now that the ICE unit has that meth head out of the way they can go after the pill pushers like you and libby.
Futhermore we're fighting to get this great country back to the white people.
Brandys Black Buck Reggie

Lenoir, NC

#5 May 27, 2012
Big Boy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a dam pill pusher bitch, I'm a proud southern white man representing the KKK
The only thing you and lardzilla represent is the snake in the grass snitch club!!!
I'm damn sure not your bitch you trailer trash welfare mooch. Disabled my ass the only disability you got is that both of you all are sorry as he11 and wouldn't work in a pie factory And yeah you and that jack~o~lantern headed fat heffer of an old lady of yours been pushing them pills for a while now. Looks like you would have learned something during that federal sentence, but hey that's Ok when they get your dumbass this time as a repete offender your old ass ain't gonna live long enough to build the sentence they give you this time, and it's comming soon big boy. You just can't rat on and piss off as many people off as your overgrown old lady has and expect to still be able to play the games you all been playing.
Nicole

Lenoir, NC

#6 May 29, 2012
I see that name Libby on alot of post . She must be nothing but trouble . Whale Watcher
Big Boy

Chesterfield, MO

#8 May 29, 2012
I'm a proud southern rebel white man who believe's in an all white america, where blacks stay in their places working in the cotton patches, minding their business & not sassing white folks. If they do, they need to be taken out back & whipped with a whip
praying

Enfield, IL

#9 May 29, 2012
im praying for you gail aka whale watcher aka nicole and the brandys black buck reggie wow you must be bored ran out of friends again or found a snake in your mail box any ways gail you moron you fool noone. but the peoples names you have listed well they have a christian life now and they do not look at topix. sorry for your bad luck though. ill pray for you the bible say's pray for thy enemies.god bless you and id greatly appreciate you to stop posting on other post as kevin. thank you his aunt.
Big Boy

Chesterfield, MO

#10 May 29, 2012
I'm a firm beliver in segregation, I believe things should be seperate for blacks & whites because the white people shouldn't have to be drug down so low as to have to even sit at the same table to eat a meal with blacks.
Big Boy

Chesterfield, MO

#11 May 29, 2012
WHITE PRIDE, WORLD WIDE. Man , I love it.
praying

Enfield, IL

#12 May 30, 2012
my daily verse on my bible app this is what it said......."But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one. We have confidence in the Lord that you are doing and will continue to do the things we command. May the Lord direc… http://bible.us/2Thess3.3.NIV

@ big boy i have no idea who you are but i have a friend whom used to have same screen name and this troll that keep's changing her name and putting all these peoples name on here thinks you are my friend. she is a mental troll and she get's her attention by changing her name and posting all kinds of peoples names. be watchfull, her head is clogged with log's and mouth is filled with ventum.
Big Boy

Chesterfield, MO

#13 May 30, 2012
Ok Praying, I appreciate the info. I live in Snow Hill & this name I've bin using bout a year & a half now. Some people run their mouth bout stuff they know nothing about & just making trouble for everyone. May God bless you in each & every way.
Big Boy

Chesterfield, MO

#14 May 30, 2012
Praying, I also hope happiness is yours also. Right on Brother Man, Right on, you da man, Home boy, you da man!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caldwell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what if Willard Blevins had been black? Aug '14 ndknow 1
Crawford trial expected to start today (Nov '12) Aug '14 Debbie Colvert 50
County disputes water contract Aug '14 ah too bad 1
Flamboyant, eccentric Willard Blevins dies Jul '14 Webmaster 39
Public invited to see planned homeless shelter Jul '14 uno 1
Police: Lenoir man charged with murder Jul '14 the truth 46
Caldwell County says goodby to Willard Blevins,... Jul '14 really 3

Caldwell County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE