Caldwell meth cook sentenced to state...

Caldwell meth cook sentenced to state prison

There are 7 comments on the Hickory Daily Record story from Jul 12, 2012, titled Caldwell meth cook sentenced to state prison. In it, Hickory Daily Record reports that:

Convicted meth maker, Randy Allen Bentley, 47, of Lenoir, will spend the next seven years and five months to nine years and eight months in prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hickory Daily Record.

Richie Rich

Lincolnton, NC

#1 Jul 12, 2012
so depressing...he was such a nice meth-head......
Snow Hill

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Jul 12, 2012
Well that ol' boy knew better. He should have bin making it for himself to take. It's such a shame, now he's gonna be in that prison camp wasting his time sitting there, when he could be out hanging out with some good looking women. But nobody really
Snow Hill

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Jul 12, 2012
cares cause he brought it on himself, he's were he deserves to be, & I HOPE HE STAYS EVERY MINUTE HE WAS SENTENCED TOO. The dam good for nothing dope addict.
Snow Hill

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Jul 13, 2012
Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!!!!!!! Buzzy Wuzzy you crazy man, but you're right. I've seen the same shit go on around my way. The law will promise to cut you some slack in exchange for some names, some idiots fell for it, & gave some names, then got in court & the Judge
Snow Hill

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Jul 13, 2012
burnt them a new one. The ones that ran their mouth just got in trouble with the ones they ratted on, you know? But some of that stuff you're better off to leave alone, & meth is one of them. Crack is another one too. But I can go alone with smoking pot.
boo

Pittsboro, NC

#8 Jul 13, 2012
Good

Granite Falls, NC

#11 Aug 1, 2012
The lives that are ruined by meth is sad. I hope he spends everyday of the 7 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caldwell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Juvenile charged after man found fatally shot i... May 2 found out 2
News Murder victim Raoul Dula, suspect Earl Moore Jr... (Jun '13) Mar '17 Pair of farters 159
Major George Slade (Jan '12) Jan '17 Lspan15 6
News Flamboyant, eccentric Willard Blevins dies (Jul '14) Sep '16 ihatemorganton 42
American Idol Finalist coming to Lenoir (Aug '16) Aug '16 styledo 1
News Man will stand trial on rape charges (Feb '09) Jul '16 Will 6
News Burke Co. teen sentenced to 12 years for sex cr... (May '16) Jun '16 LIL OLE ME 10
More from around the web