Caldwell meth cook sentenced to state prison

Jul 12, 2012 Full story: Hickory Daily Record 7

Convicted meth maker, Randy Allen Bentley, 47, of Lenoir, will spend the next seven years and five months to nine years and eight months in prison.

Full Story
Richie Rich

Morganton, NC

#1 Jul 12, 2012
so depressing...he was such a nice meth-head......
Snow Hill

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Jul 12, 2012
Well that ol' boy knew better. He should have bin making it for himself to take. It's such a shame, now he's gonna be in that prison camp wasting his time sitting there, when he could be out hanging out with some good looking women. But nobody really
Snow Hill

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Jul 12, 2012
cares cause he brought it on himself, he's were he deserves to be, & I HOPE HE STAYS EVERY MINUTE HE WAS SENTENCED TOO. The dam good for nothing dope addict.
Snow Hill

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Jul 13, 2012
Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!!!!!!! Buzzy Wuzzy you crazy man, but you're right. I've seen the same shit go on around my way. The law will promise to cut you some slack in exchange for some names, some idiots fell for it, & gave some names, then got in court & the Judge
Snow Hill

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Jul 13, 2012
burnt them a new one. The ones that ran their mouth just got in trouble with the ones they ratted on, you know? But some of that stuff you're better off to leave alone, & meth is one of them. Crack is another one too. But I can go alone with smoking pot.
boo

Rocky Mount, NC

#8 Jul 13, 2012
Good

Lenoir, NC

#11 Aug 1, 2012
The lives that are ruined by meth is sad. I hope he spends everyday of the 7 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caldwell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what if Willard Blevins had been black? Aug 28 ndknow 1
Crawford trial expected to start today (Nov '12) Aug '14 Debbie Colvert 50
County disputes water contract Aug '14 ah too bad 1
Flamboyant, eccentric Willard Blevins dies Jul '14 Webmaster 39
Public invited to see planned homeless shelter Jul '14 uno 1
Police: Lenoir man charged with murder Jul '14 the truth 46
Caldwell County says goodby to Willard Blevins,... Jul '14 really 3
•••

Caldwell County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE