Huntington murder suspect appears in ...

Huntington murder suspect appears in Cabell County Magistrate Court

There are 3 comments on the WTCR-AM Huntington story from Feb 8, 2011, titled Huntington murder suspect appears in Cabell County Magistrate Court. In it, WTCR-AM Huntington reports that:

The case of a young Huntington man facing murder, robbery and other charges is now headed to a Cabell County Grand Jury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTCR-AM Huntington.

ben frank

United States

#1 Feb 8, 2011
Anthony cole I respect you.
beserious

Huntington, WV

#2 Aug 15, 2011
how can you respect someone whom murders in cold blood??? there was no hostility between the two of them... he still hasn't given an actual reason... that was my brother he killed let me guess your one of those so called gangster 304 boys huh.... take a ride with me to brooklyn ny i'll let you sit back and watch what real gangsters do...
JoePublic

Huntington, WV

#3 Aug 15, 2011
beserious wrote:
how can you respect someone whom murders in cold blood??? there was no hostility between the two of them... he still hasn't given an actual reason... that was my brother he killed let me guess your one of those so called gangster 304 boys huh.... take a ride with me to brooklyn ny i'll let you sit back and watch what real gangsters do...
I'm sorry for your loss...
And I'm so sick of hearing about '304' boys. You're so right-they wouldn't know 'gangster' if it hit them in their wanksta face. Really? They are trying to be the "toughest" ...in WEST VIRGINIA? In the Mountain State? Keep solace that, they will be dead themselves, killed by one of their dopehead "gangster buddies' I'm sure, over a drug deal gone bad. Hopefully they'll kill each other off, before our kids' generations gets the chance to laugh at their undeserved sense of accomplishment.
Im so sorry again.
If there were justice in this world, parents should have the right to spend 1 hr alone, with the monsters that kill our children, without anyone knowing.
We would help stop jail over crowding-just let them pick out their cemetery plot beforehand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing hospital woman Jul 21 Concerned 1
News Three murderers try to escape from Mount Olive (Jul '12) Jul '17 304redneck 30
Family court attorneys (Apr '16) Jun '17 June 3
News Meth arrests in the Milton area (Feb '11) Jun '17 Sketchy 15
News Trial Date #7 for "Bunny" Holmes (Feb '08) May '17 Ms Holmes dear fr... 82
ADKINS Virginia D & HAMMOND Rhonda M Apr '17 S Settle 1
News In Huntington, W.Va., two dozen people OD on ba... (Aug '16) Mar '17 codeblue 14
More from around the web