Healing Field: More Than 2,000 Flags ...

Healing Field: More Than 2,000 Flags On Display In Memory Of Those Killed On 9/11

There are 3 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from Sep 5, 2011, titled Healing Field: More Than 2,000 Flags On Display In Memory Of Those Killed On 9/11. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Bethany Simmons Videographer: Darrah Wilcox Web Producer: Bethany Simmons Reported: Sep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

justathought

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Sep 5, 2011
Such a positive thing to do
Anonymous

Elizabeth, NJ

#2 Sep 6, 2011
Where is San Digger to talk trash about this "Grayson" thug? If this would have been someone of any other color than White, this thread would have few ignorant statements toward the suspect's ethnicity. I guess those who look too much like those who like to make such comments get a pass. Not necessarily a shock.
Anonymous

Elizabeth, NJ

#3 Sep 6, 2011
vader50 wrote:
Where is San Digger to talk trash about this "Grayson" thug? If this would have been someone of any other color than White, this thread would have few ignorant statements toward the suspect's ethnicity. I guess those who look too much like those who like to make such comments get a pass. Not necessarily a shock.
This post was intended for the thread regarding the suspect who robbed Go Mart with a knife. I apologize for the error in posting here and truly support the flying of flags for our fellow American victims. Again, I apologize for the error in posting here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DEVELOPING... Mayor Wants to Raise His Salary a... 15 hr Andy 1
News Erick Dieckman returned to Cabell County to fac... (Oct '09) Mon mclami1970 20
News In Huntington, W.Va., two dozen people OD on ba... Aug '16 Suck It Up 2
News Cabell County man convicted of sexual abuse of ... Aug '16 noname 1
News West Virginia city swamped by overdoses, as nat... Aug '16 southern at heart 2
News 2 dead in Huntington house fire Aug '16 Don 1
News Tennessee woman ordered to serve embezzlement s... Jul '16 fatdongdaddy 1
More from around the web