Motocross Racing Championship Returns...

Motocross Racing Championship Returns To Huntington

There are 5 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from Jan 4, 2013, titled Motocross Racing Championship Returns To Huntington. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Tiersa Davis Web Producer: Jeff Morris Reported: Jan. 4, 2013 11:19 AM EST Updated: Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

Huntington, WV

#1 Jan 4, 2013
$23 per person? I think I'll pass.

Springfield, NJ

#2 Jan 5, 2013
Motocross is a very expensive sport. An it's not the easiest sport it takes a lot of training to be at a good racing level.

Huntington, WV

#4 Jan 5, 2013
Breeze wrote:
Motocross is a very expensive sport. An it's not the easiest sport it takes a lot of training to be at a good racing level.
I understand the sport is expensive, I was just wanting to watch. I believe $46 for my girlfriend and I to go watch them race is a bit expensive. It seems to me they would sell a lot more tickets if the tickets were more reasonably priced. I know that people who are really into the sport will probably pay $23 per ticket to go watch, but people like me who would like to go just to have something to do probably won't. It would bring in more people if it were cheaper. More people means more concession stand sales, merchandise sales, ect. I'm sure the guys racing had to pay an entry fee, and the race promotors have paying sponsors. So why so much for the tickets?

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Jan 5, 2013
Great races tonight

Ardsley, NY

#6 Jan 6, 2013
Local riders don't have sponsors. It's either there parents paying for it all or they pay for it. Plus it's not cheap to run dozers to make the track. And knowing people to make a decent track can be expensive. You have to follow rules too when riding motocross. You have to have the right riding gear and stuff. That stuff is not cheap either. I understand where your coming from when you say it is expensive just to watch one night of racing. But ALOT more money comes out of the riders pockets too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gina Towne Mar 13 Want to know 2
Shawn T Branch 921 11th Street Mar 9 Afraid 1
Work Mar 9 Joy 1
What was going on around 31street and 5th Ave Mar 1 LOL 2
Swann Music Thread Feb 25 Musikologist 2
Bootleg Dentist Plea! Jan '18 AnonymousTornado 1
Family court attorneys (Apr '16) Jan '18 Jane doe 4