Local Veteran Makes It His Mission To...

Local Veteran Makes It His Mission To Help Those Who Have Served Our Country

There are 1 comment on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from Jul 4, 2012, titled Local Veteran Makes It His Mission To Help Those Who Have Served Our Country. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Bethany Simmons Web Producer: Bethany Simmons Reported: Jul. 4, 2012 4:04 PM EDT Updated: Jul.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

Ron

Charleston, WV

#1 Jul 5, 2012
I encourage everyone to read this article. Here in Huntington we have the Veterans Administration Regional Office. We have one of the best hospitals in the country. We have Vietnam Veterans Outreach Centers. Numerous DAV, VFW'S, American Legions and numerous other Veterans Facilities to help those in need. This organization "Veterans Helping Veterans" don't help anyone but themselves. I don't know the guy having the hot dog sale, he's probably a good guy with his heart in the right place. My question is how can an organization in Canton, Ohio help us down here in the tri state area. "Veterans Helping Veterans", do they have a board of directors? Also please provide your 990's as a 501 C3 not for profit foundation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing hospital woman Jul '17 Concerned 1
News Three murderers try to escape from Mount Olive (Jul '12) Jul '17 304redneck 30
Family court attorneys (Apr '16) Jun '17 June 3
News Meth arrests in the Milton area (Feb '11) Jun '17 Sketchy 15
News Trial Date #7 for "Bunny" Holmes (Feb '08) May '17 Ms Holmes dear fr... 82
ADKINS Virginia D & HAMMOND Rhonda M Apr '17 S Settle 1
News In Huntington, W.Va., two dozen people OD on ba... (Aug '16) Mar '17 codeblue 14
More from around the web