Robert McComas replaces Steven Salyers.

Robert McComas replaces Steven Salyers.

There are 2 comments on the WKEE-FM Huntington story from Sep 29, 2009, titled Robert McComas replaces Steven Salyers.. In it, WKEE-FM Huntington reports that:

Kenova City Council Tuesday named law enforcement veteran Robert McComas as the city's new police chief.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKEE-FM Huntington.

kenova resident

United States

#1 Oct 4, 2009
I think they should have gave it to someone that was already on the force I am sure someone stepped up while mr. salyers has been off so why hire outside of the force?
bill

Kailua, HI

#2 Nov 8, 2011
I am sure Bob payed off someone, this is one person no one should trust...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ADKINS Virginia D & HAMMOND Rhonda M Apr '17 S Settle 1
News In Huntington, W.Va., two dozen people OD on ba... (Aug '16) Mar '17 codeblue 14
The baby that fell Mar '17 Just asking 1
News Erick Dieckman returned to Cabell County to fac... (Oct '09) Jan '17 2legit2quit 24
News DEVELOPING... Mayor Wants to Raise His Salary a... Dec '16 Andy 1
News Cabell County man convicted of sexual abuse of ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 noname 1
News West Virginia city swamped by overdoses, as nat... (Aug '16) Aug '16 southern at heart 2
More from around the web