Huntington Doctors Pleads Guilty in Federal Court

There are 3 comments on the Huntington News story from Jul 30, 2012, titled Huntington Doctors Pleads Guilty in Federal Court. In it, Huntington News reports that:

United States Attorney Booth Goodwin today announced that a Cabell County doctor pleaded guilty to violating federal drug control laws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Huntington News.

allysa

Summersville, WV

#1 Aug 1, 2012
Dr Dawson was probably setup by the almighty medical superpowers. I do not buy into any of this BS. Big Pharma manufactures highly addictive drugs to be spread to the masses in the name of money.

Then it gives police and prison contractors plenty of work to round up and abuse the people who got hooked on the big pharma poisons.

A lot of money is made off this cycle. America imprisons more people than any country in the world including communist china. its all planned folks. open your eyes.
allysa

Summersville, WV

#2 Aug 1, 2012
allysa wrote:
Dr Dawson was probably setup by the almighty medical superpowers. I do not buy into any of this BS. Big Pharma manufactures highly addictive drugs to be spread to the masses in the name of money.

Then it gives police and prison contractors plenty of work to round up and abuse the people who got hooked on the big pharma poisons.

A lot of money is made off this cycle. America imprisons more people than any country in the world including communist china. its all planned folks. open your eyes.
This country is turning into such a police state it is a wonder every single man, woman, and child is not locked up. America is moving toward a constitutionless, no rights, poor impoverished third world country.
SpleenBish

Charleston, WV

#3 Aug 4, 2012
Dr Dawson was set up. Everyone knows it. Open your eyes people. She was taking patients away from the big medical centers and they set her up to shut down any competition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Huntington Searching for Answers in Heroin Over... May 4 more plz 9
News Huntington holds meeting to discuss staggering ... Apr '15 Miss Practicality 1
News Man Charged With Sexual Assault Of Mentally Cha... (Aug '14) Oct '14 get real 5
News West Virginia Won't Fight Challenge To Gay Marr... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Pope Nosferatu s ... 54
News Cabell Republican Headquarters Grand Opening (Sep '14) Sep '14 preece1333 1
News Dispatchers Say Man Stabbed Several Times In Hu... (Aug '14) Aug '14 tina 1
News Cabell Sheriff Facing Gender Discrimination All... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Shameful 3
More from around the web