Senate kills magistrate education bill

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- The Senate killed a bill that would require elected magistrates to have an associate's degree, likely ending efforts to increase education requirements. Full Story
Greg Lawson

Branchland, WV

#1 Feb 1, 2012
I am hoping to become one of our next Magistrates for Cabell County. I do not have a degree even though I have some college. I do also have 22 years as a law enforcement officer as well as 22 years working as a pilot and leader of men with the U. S. Army. I believe I am more than qualified for the job and feel I have a great deal to offer our people. Please give me the opportunity to continue helping as I have for so many years and I will do all within my power to make Cabell County a better place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man Charged With Sexual Assault Of Mentally Cha... Oct '14 get real 5
West Virginia Won't Fight Challenge To Gay Marr... Oct '14 Pope Nosferatu s ... 54
Cabell Republican Headquarters Grand Opening Sep '14 preece1333 1
Dispatchers Say Man Stabbed Several Times In Hu... Aug '14 tina 1
Cabell Sheriff Facing Gender Discrimination All... Aug '14 Shameful 3
Two Arrested After Meth Lab Bust Aug '14 -zaphod- 1
Robbers Destroy AC Units for Copper Aug '14 kneeger 1
More from around the web