Council Approves Vehicle Purchases, H...

Council Approves Vehicle Purchases, Hears Request from Animal Shelter for $30,000

There are 3 comments on the Huntington News story from Nov 26, 2012, titled Council Approves Vehicle Purchases, Hears Request from Animal Shelter for $30,000. In it, Huntington News reports that:

Huntington City Council has unanimously approved lease/purchase agreements for six new police vehicles and two crew cab trucks for use by the Department of Public Works.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Huntington News.

haha

Charlotte, NC

#1 Nov 27, 2012
Yaa thats great be strict that its for animal shelter use only. . I swear in 10 yrs im gonna laugh and say told ya so. The idiots also need more training. Though I doubt anyone can fix stupid
you dont know

Hansford, WV

#2 Nov 27, 2012
told us so about what?

Since: Aug 11

Richmond, VA

#3 Nov 28, 2012
Yes What ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Erick Dieckman returned to Cabell County to fac... (Oct '09) Oct '16 The unknown 17
News In Huntington, W.Va., two dozen people OD on ba... Aug '16 Suck It Up 2
News Cabell County man convicted of sexual abuse of ... Aug '16 noname 1
News West Virginia city swamped by overdoses, as nat... Aug '16 southern at heart 2
News 2 dead in Huntington house fire Aug '16 Don 1
News Tennessee woman ordered to serve embezzlement s... Jul '16 fatdongdaddy 1
Pat Setliff Jun '16 Bob R 1
More from around the web