Judge denies motion to move Greene trial

Judge denies motion to move Greene trial

There are 2 comments on the Charlotte.com story from Oct 8, 2007, titled Judge denies motion to move Greene trial. In it, Charlotte.com reports that:

A judge presiding over Lisa Greene's double murder trial in Cabarrus County denied a motion today to move the case to another county.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charlotte.com.

gnsnap26

Wexford, PA

#1 Oct 9, 2007
Welcome all. What are your thoughts on this, so far? I realize we're all subject to change, throughout.
know_she_is_inno cent

Sherrills Ford, NC

#2 Oct 23, 2007
I don't think it is fair that they will not move this trial. this is a small town and these folks have had plenty of time to think about it, talk about it and draw the wrong conclusions just by rumors going around in town. I just pray that God shows the jurors wisdom in this case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabarrus County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Early voting running ahead in North Carolina fr... Nov '16 Lol 2
News NC governora s HB2 emails: Pressure before sign... Oct '16 No. 1
Cabarrus County Arrest Records and Criminal Mug... Oct '16 Logan 2
News Deputies search for suspects after shooting par... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Justice Wanted 2
mandatory bible classes in cabarrus middle scho... (Aug '15) Aug '15 jesse 1
News Head of Cabarrus advocacy group charged with se... (Jul '12) Sep '14 Stop Now 4
News Cabarrus Co. continue investigation into triple... (Feb '14) Feb '14 waka flaka 1
More from around the web