Officer accused of shooting pet dog
Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMBF News.
Since: Sep 07
#1 May 19, 2010
Wonder how that officer would feel if someone chased his stupid fat a$$ down and ki11ed him!!!!
#2 May 29, 2010
Why do people own these breed of dogs. They know they have bad reputations and are vicious.They know the public perception and the fact that they are responsibile for over 50% of all dog attacks.
This would have never happened if the OWNER was responsible and had this dog secure. It is the ownwers fault and he let his dog down but not keeping him protected.
The animal got a call about a dog threatening a women and her child. I don't agree with the dog being shot but, you don't take cvare of your dog these things happen
1. Never allow your Pit Bull to roam freeFor the safety of your dog and the general dog population, keep your Pit Bull behind a fence!
2. Always keep your Pit Bull on leash. Keep in mind that those dogs are "Terriers". A high prey drive and urge to chase other animals is an inherent trait of the breed.
3. Never take your Pit Bull to a dog park. Even if you think your Pit Bull is wonderful with other dogs, all it takes is once. If a Labrador starts a fight and your Pit Bull finishes it, whom will everyone blame?
4. Take your Pit Bull to obedience classes.
5. Socialize your Pit Bull as much as possible before and after they reach maturity. And please remember, socialization does not mean your dog running around with other dogs off leash!
6. Be a responsible parent! Do not allow your Pit Bull to be subjected to people who are belligerent or cruel. By ‘forcing’ your dog to ‘say hi’ to these types of people, you are being an irresponsible parent!
7. Know where your dog is at all times. Don’t leave your Pit Bull outside unattended. Who knows what is going on in the back yard while you are away. Responsibility is the key to proper and safe Pit Bull ownership.
8. Understand that Pit Bulls may be dog-aggressive. The breed was initially created and developed for the sport of dog-fighting. As a result, Pit Bulls have an important predisposition for dog-aggression. Take precautions and use common sense. Don’t allow your Pit Bull to run up to unknown dogs and never allow unknown dogs to run up to your Pit Bull. Remember, you are the leader! Pit Bull owners should not expect their dog to be friends with unfamiliar dogs.
9. Never leave Pit Bulls alone and unsupervised with other animals. Even though you think they are the best of friends, it’s better to be safe than sorry! All it takes is one time for a fight to break out. This is especially true with multiple Pit Bulls in one household.… Never trust your Pit Bull not to fight another dog… ever!
10. Keep your Pit Bull in an enclosure that is escape proof. Pit Bull proof your fence. Those dogs are very strong and resourceful. Pit Bulls should be kept in the house in crates when home alone. This is the utmost in safety. Just make sure your dog cannot get out to roam. If your dog makes a mistake, all Pit Bull owners pay for it!
Add your comments below
|Early voting running ahead in North Carolina fr... (Nov '16)||Nov '16||Lol||2|
|NC governora s HB2 emails: Pressure before sign... (Oct '16)||Oct '16||No.||1|
|Cabarrus County Arrest Records and Criminal Mug... (Oct '16)||Oct '16||Logan||2|
|Deputies search for suspects after shooting par... (Nov '15)||Nov '15||Justice Wanted||2|
|mandatory bible classes in cabarrus middle scho... (Aug '15)||Aug '15||jesse||1|
|Head of Cabarrus advocacy group charged with se... (Jul '12)||Sep '14||Stop Now||4|
|Cabarrus Co. continue investigation into triple... (Feb '14)||Feb '14||waka flaka||1|
Find what you want!
Search Cabarrus County Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC