Troopers, ALE Agents Investigating Fa...

Troopers, ALE Agents Investigating Fatal Cabarrus Co. Crash 7 min ago

There are 1 comment on the Charlotte Channel 9 story from Jun 1, 2010, titled Troopers, ALE Agents Investigating Fatal Cabarrus Co. Crash 7 min ago. In it, Charlotte Channel 9 reports that:

An underage party is the focus of an investigation after a fatal accident. Aaron Paton, 20, died when his car flew off Zion Church Road in Cabarrus County early Monday morning and hit a tree.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charlotte Channel 9.

Angela Sundberg

Belton, TX

#1 Jun 2, 2010
I am devastated to hear about this. I've known Aaron for a few years, he was a great kid. My prayers go to his family. You will never be forgotten Aaron. I will always hold you close to my heart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabarrus County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Early voting running ahead in North Carolina fr... Nov '16 Lol 2
News NC governora s HB2 emails: Pressure before sign... Oct '16 No. 1
Cabarrus County Arrest Records and Criminal Mug... Oct '16 Logan 2
News Deputies search for suspects after shooting par... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Justice Wanted 2
mandatory bible classes in cabarrus middle scho... (Aug '15) Aug '15 jesse 1
News Head of Cabarrus advocacy group charged with se... (Jul '12) Sep '14 Stop Now 4
News Cabarrus Co. continue investigation into triple... (Feb '14) Feb '14 waka flaka 1
More from around the web