Gaps in sex-offender tracking

Gaps in sex-offender tracking

There are 1 comment on the The Charlotte Observer story from Jun 11, 2006, titled Gaps in sex-offender tracking. In it, The Charlotte Observer reports that:

Authorities have lost track of at least 22 convicted sex offenders in Mecklenburg County and hundreds more across the Carolinas, exposing gaps in the states' sex-offender registry laws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Charlotte Observer.

Tracy Ayers

Pineview, GA

#1 Oct 18, 2006
having tougher for repeat offenders and predators is great.but dont do like georgia a lump them all in the same class. georgia's laws are inhumane,cruel and flat out unconstitutional that's why it has so many law suites right now.so before you go making to many provisions on offenders please take time amd consider each case and the nature, believe me the laws here in GA. are tearing my family apart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabarrus County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Early voting running ahead in North Carolina fr... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Lol 2
News NC governora s HB2 emails: Pressure before sign... (Oct '16) Oct '16 No. 1
Cabarrus County Arrest Records and Criminal Mug... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Logan 2
News Deputies search for suspects after shooting par... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Justice Wanted 2
mandatory bible classes in cabarrus middle scho... (Aug '15) Aug '15 jesse 1
News Head of Cabarrus advocacy group charged with se... (Jul '12) Sep '14 Stop Now 4
News Cabarrus Co. continue investigation into triple... (Feb '14) Feb '14 waka flaka 1
More from around the web