Fire burns DWR power plant near Oroville

There are 2 comments on the Mercury-Register story from Nov 22, 2012, titled Fire burns DWR power plant near Oroville. In it, Mercury-Register reports that:

A major fire struck a Department of Water Resources power plant in Oroville Thursday morning and will likely burn for days, according to Cal Fire-Butte County officials.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mercury-Register.

Suzanne

Citrus Heights, CA

#1 Nov 22, 2012
I was planning a group hike on the trail to the falls...is that going to be effected by the fire? Or will the trail be closed?
Alvin

Chico, CA

#2 Nov 23, 2012
Not even close Suzanne.
Suzanne wrote:
I was planning a group hike on the trail to the falls...is that going to be effected by the fire? Or will the trail be closed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Butte County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fresno man held for trial for Oroville homicide... Apr '15 amber 1
News Southern Calif. offers $71M for Sacramento Vall... Mar '15 The right is wrong 27
News Chico gang detectives see rise in violent crimes Feb '15 Here Is One 7
News : Homes near Palermo evacuated as fire burns st... (Jun '08) Jan '15 Joan Rios 20
News Top 10 stories of 2014 Jan '15 Here Is One 5
Free exercise equipment- paradise ,ca (Oct '14) Dec '14 Derrick Sly 3
News EDITORIAL: Dolan deserves a respectful departure (Jun '10) Aug '14 The right is wrong 6
More from around the web