Chico State student who overdosed on ...

Chico State student who overdosed on alcohol dies

There are 2 comments on the Mercury-Register story from Nov 16, 2012, titled Chico State student who overdosed on alcohol dies. In it, Mercury-Register reports that:

A Chico State University student who overdosed on alcohol during 21st birthday festivities died Thursday, 11 days after he was admitted to the hospital, the Butte County Coroner's Office said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mercury-Register.

La Migra

Chico, CA

#1 Nov 16, 2012
What a waste of another young life.
Will they ever learn?
methprevention

Chico, CA

#2 Nov 23, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Butte County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Butte seeks homeless grants (Jan '11) May 22 Grandpa beats the... 19
News California unemployment rate ticks downward to ... May 21 ClintonsRobbedJOBS 2
News Community Corner: Butte Diaper Bank answers hug... Mar '16 Creekgeek 4
News Letter: Mike Ramsey's roots set him apart from ... (May '10) Mar '16 Bob Smith 27
News Ticks becoming active with cool weathera s return Jan '16 XOP 5
News Butte Countya s most wanted Dec '15 Here Is One 1
News Stairways Programming opening three houses for ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Here Is One 1
More from around the web