Sheriff has different focus

Sheriff has different focus

There are 77 comments on the Bgdailynews.com story from Oct 2, 2007, titled Sheriff has different focus. In it, Bgdailynews.com reports that:

“It's just me and one other man holding down 336 square miles and close to 13,000 people”

Butler's Gaddie dedicated to work, family, takes a biblical approach By ALICIA CARMICHAEL, The Daily News, acarmichael@bgdailynews.com /783-3234 Monday, October 1, 2007 11:51 AM CDT David W. Smith/Daily News ... via Bgdailynews.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bgdailynews.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

jbg

Since: Jul 07

bowling green ky

#1 Oct 17, 2007
gaddie so far seems to be a decent sheriff i hope that this remains true. when though is butler county along with other state agencies going to make the past sheriff kenneth l morris and his agents and associates accountable for any of the illegal and corrupt actions that they perputated while he was in office? i myself look foward to the day that the current law enforcement officials begin looking into those practices by the former sheriff and prosecute.
Truth and Justice

Richmond, KY

#2 Nov 10, 2008
jbg wrote:
gaddie so far seems to be a decent sheriff i hope that this remains true. when though is butler county along with other state agencies going to make the past sheriff kenneth l morris and his agents and associates accountable for any of the illegal and corrupt actions that they perputated while he was in office? i myself look foward to the day that the current law enforcement officials begin looking into those practices by the former sheriff and prosecute.
I will be glad when someone looks into all of the corrupt things Warren County sheriff Jerry peanuts Gaines has done in the past. I understand that Ron Ford ran against Gaines in 2006, didn't beat Gaines but got almost 10,000 votes, the most anyone has ever gotten against Gaines.I have been told Mr.Ford is a man of honesty and integrity. Also heard Ron Ford was running again in 2010. Warren county needs a REAL working sheriff who is honest, unlike Mr.Gaines whom cheats on his wife all the time and has several illegitamite children. This is a fact, my wife knows one of Gaines former girlfriends who has one of his kids. She lives in the edge of butler co. on hwy 185. Looks to me like the people of warren county would wise up and get rid of that whore munger. Sheriff Gaines is nothing more than a pervert that preys on women,and the language he use's is pathetic. The only reason peanut Gaines continues to run for sheriff is to conceal all of the wrong doing and criminal acts he has committed. Even his own deputies don't like him, but they can't afford to say anything if they want to keep their jobs. I have talk to some of them and that is what they say. That is truly pathetic.
MJS

Richmond, KY

#3 Nov 12, 2008
I am so glad to hear that other people are for Sheriff Joe Gaddie!!
shoudda lernt mor grammer

Port Orange, FL

#4 Nov 12, 2008
You might want to take a look in Ron Ford's closet before you come down too hard on Gaines. If Ford wants to run against him again, he'd be wise to discuss the future, not the past.
Big Dog

Utica, KY

#5 Nov 15, 2008
shoudda lernt mor grammer wrote:
You might want to take a look in Ron Ford's closet before you come down too hard on Gaines. If Ford wants to run against him again, he'd be wise to discuss the future, not the past.
Maybe you should take a look in your own closet or have you never made a mistake in your life. Everyone has skeletons in their closet, but I have known Ron since we were kids and he is as honest as the day is long, that is more than I can say about Sheriff Gaines. P.S. I spoke with Ron the other day and he assured me he is running for Warren County Sheriff in 2010 and his statement to me was that he could care less what Sheriff Gaines has done in the past. Mr. Gaines will have to answer for his wrong doing's to the man up stairs. Say anything you want, but Ron Ford is a man of integrity and will make a great sheriff.
Sheriff Gaines Gay Lover

AOL

#6 Nov 15, 2008
And I thought I was the only one who hated Gaines. I will vote for whoever runs agaist him. He is dirty and so is his deputy son.
The Man

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Nov 20, 2008
you go
shoudda lernt mor grammer

Floyds Knobs, IN

#8 Nov 20, 2008
Big Dog wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should take a look in your own closet or have you never made a mistake in your life.
I'm not running for sheriff.
Big Dog wrote:
<quoted text>I spoke with Ron the other day and he assured me he is running for Warren County Sheriff in 2010 and his statement to me was that he could care less what Sheriff Gaines has done in the past.
I see he's taking my advice. Smart.
drug lords

White House, TN

#9 Jan 14, 2009
Joe Gaddie is a sorry fu#ker
curious

Greenville, KY

#10 Jan 14, 2009
they are all crooked
MJS

Utica, KY

#11 Jan 15, 2009
To: Drug Lords

Joe Gaddie is one of the best Sheriffs that this county has ever had. If any of you don't like it then you are sorry fu*ker. The only reason why people hate him is b/c he no longer goes by the "Good Ole Boy" System. If you don't like it, you can move to another county!!
Barren County Wild Horse

Frankfort, KY

#12 Jan 15, 2009
Maybe gaines has arrested a few of you and you do not like him. I am not saying that he is perfect but he has always been nice to me.
lucky13

Frankfort, KY

#13 Jan 15, 2009
maybe if he wasnt arresting yall all the time, then u wouldnt have a grudge against him. try staying out of trouble
Looking from afar

United States

#14 Jun 12, 2009
Gaddie seems to be alright. I see where he's been bustin alot druggys and thats a good thing. He's probably the smartest shariff butler county has ever had, period! He's not perfect but who is. He said he was gonna clean butler county up and I think he's making good on his promise. Good job Joe.........
Winston

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Jun 12, 2009
I see Ron has a lot of fans. Do any of you know when Ron last held a job? I know he takes his grandchildren to breakfast and things some of you like but when was the last time he held a job and had to actually go out every morning like the rest of us and work?
whatever

Auburn, KY

#16 Jun 12, 2009
Looking from afar wrote:
Gaddie seems to be alright. I see where he's been bustin alot druggys and thats a good thing. He's probably the smartest shariff butler county has ever had, period! He's not perfect but who is. He said he was gonna clean butler county up and I think he's making good on his promise. Good job Joe.........
busting every druggie but his son
do not understand

Auburn, KY

#18 Jun 13, 2009
Buster Brown been around wrote:
<quoted text>
busting every druggie but his son
Sorry Joe but thats the word every where from you first day as sheriff.
Can no one reply for him.
people think and believe this is true?
Does Joe not have anyone on here who can help him with this problem?
People think and believe this is true, because it is the truth!
Joe

United States

#19 Jun 14, 2009
His deputy is son?
Jack Cottey

United States

#20 Jun 14, 2009
A sheriff has gotta do what he has gotta do. Number one is looking out for his own financial being. Number two is to get drunk as much as possible. Number three is to get all the young ppootney tang you can while you are the MAN.
Cousin Don

Powhatan, LA

#21 Jun 14, 2009
i am gay i love to be spanked

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Butler County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leah Apr 9 Crazy chick 1
Steven White is a crazy dope freak Mar 30 Some girl 1
Love Music Thread (Apr '16) Feb '18 Musikologist 5
News Man Arrested for Stealing Garbage Truck (Nov '16) Feb '18 katty 7
ghost (Mar '10) Jan '18 beaver 5
Tanda Brown Neighbors (Aug '12) Jan '18 True 4
Deweese's Jan '18 what the f 2