Toxic Town

There are 1 comment on the Apr 20, 2009, Houston Press story titled Toxic Town. In it, Houston Press reports that:

The polluters who turned Somerville into the Toxic Town described in an award-winning Houston Press story may have had a good result in the first lawsuit they faced, but a second one -- beginning a week from today in the town of Caldwell in Burleson County -- may be different.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Press.

Since: Dec 08

Caldwell, TX

#1 Apr 22, 2009
The law suit seekers got what they deserved in the first trial and will get it again in the second..........NOTHING ..........just what they deserve. I feel bad for them because they are ill but what they are trying to do to my little makes me ILL!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burleson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Central Texas deputy fatally shot serving warrant (Dec '13) Dec '13 resedent 1
News Possible Hostage Situation in Caldwell (Jun '12) Apr '13 john 2
News Somerville woman dies after running her car off... (Jul '12) Jul '12 RIP CHERIE MASON 1
land (Apr '11) Apr '11 levi 1
News For cleared inmate, 2 words are key to $1.4 mil... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Bossa Nova 2
News Pipeline nearing approval to deliver water to M... (Nov '09) Nov '09 chalk_32 1
News The Theatre Guild of Burleson County board of d... (Oct '09) Oct '09 chalk_32 1
More from around the web