Gay marriage ban fight gears up

Aug 16, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Asheville Citizen-Times

If you're a registered voter living in Henderson or Buncombe counties, your phone may be ringing with a purpose in the next few days.

Comments (Page 11)

Showing posts 201 - 210 of210
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Judged:

nOpartofit wrote:
<quoted text> You know very well there is scripture in The Bible that FULLY prohibits homosexuality and clearly states more than abomination! ALL gays work for satan!!!( even the devil knows the Bible)
Not in my Bible; sugar
King James was One of Us; and he would *never* print anything detrimental towards people of his own Gay Master Race
http://www.edwardtbabinski.us/history/king_ja...
So your 6 favorite clobber passages refer to you straight goobers; not to us

“Love thy neighbor!”

Since: Dec 06

Westland , MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Judged:

nOpartofit wrote:
<quoted text> No one can save your soul but the LORD GOD! by following ALL of His commandments - not the ones that you find convenient to suit your life style!!!
And His Great Commandments are two, Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, and strength, and love all of His creation as He loves you. On these TWO COMMANDMENTS, you will know all the laws.

If your petty finger pointing is not included in this summation, it is not God's law. He came, He gave us these laws, He died for our humanness. Believe and follow if you would be a Christian.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Judged:

nOpartofit wrote:
<quoted text> You know very well there is scripture in The Bible that FULLY prohibits homosexuality and clearly states more than abomination! ALL gays work for satan!!!( even the devil knows the Bible)
the word homosexual was made up in the late 1800's. So....MAN put it in the bible NOT god!
nOpartofit

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Judged:

You are being deceived!!!
Anonymous

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

God is Good! He love me--and I am a lesbian....live, laugh and love
Anonymous

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Oops--- loves
Anonymous

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Hate Is Not Holy!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Cordova, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

NOpartofit wrote:
U homosexual infidels are an abomination before God.
Hate is not Holy!!!!!
LET ME CORRECT YOU

Nashville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay Christians are praying for you and your kind, Dear, hoping against hope to spare you from that eternal torment, brought on by your bad choices.
There is absolutely no such thing in this world or in the eyes of the Creator as a "gay Christian" You can just get that out of your head right now! you have been so sadly deceived my friend. I can spend hours of hours upon hours talking to you and millions more about this topic but I know that it will fall upon deaf ears. God's word says that you can serve only two masters, you must love one and hate the other. We know for sure by God's Word that homosexuality is not pleasing to God. So if you are practicing this lifestyle you are therefore, not please Him and He is not your master, Hence, you cannot call yourself a Christian and be correct.
outdoorguy

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

NOpartofit wrote:
<quoted text> you confess with your mouth but your heart is far from the Lord !! Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shall not lie with mankind as with womkankind: it is abomination. go ahead and mock if you choose - God 's word is the TRUTH! There has come a falling away. People that embrace sin are following doctrines of devils!
So since you've cherry picked one small verse from the book of laws, why don't you check out all the others? In fact, just look at the tag on your clothes. Is it made from anything but a pure fiber? No...almost all are a cotton/poly blend. That is an abomination as well. So is hundreds of other things that people just ignore. All for their own convenience. They are abominations. If you have touched something a menstruating women touches you are unclean, and to lay in the bed next to here is an abomination. You MUST BURN THE MATTRESS. If you aren't doing those couple of things along with multitude of other abominations. You have no right to throw the first stone, as you are unclean and with sin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 210 of210
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••