Meals on Wheels of Asheville and Bunc...

Meals on Wheels of Asheville and Buncombe County collecting gift boxes for elderly

There are 3 comments on the Mountain Xpress story from Nov 13, 2011, titled Meals on Wheels of Asheville and Buncombe County collecting gift boxes for elderly. In it, Mountain Xpress reports that:

Meals On Wheels of Asheville and Buncombe County currently delivers hot, nutritious meals to over 500 elderly, homebound people 5 days a week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mountain Xpress.

Upper East Coaster

New York, NY

#1 Nov 13, 2011
In wonder how many of those 500 needly people James Larry Smith aka buncy would have an issue with.
Racists For Obama

Maiden, NC

#2 Nov 13, 2011
Upper East YANKEEasshole wrote:
In wonder how many of those 500 needly people James Larry Smith aka buncy would have an issue with.
Typical yankee. STFU and go back home up north.
MaRita Alexander

Berlin, Germany

#4 Nov 14, 2011
Ask me about Larry Smith the next time you come over!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buncombe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Carolina seeks to change its judges: reba... Nov 4 Flush Calvin Hill 1
News Asheville man uplifts others after prison stint (Jan '14) Nov 4 Hon Jill W Rose 10
News Sheriff-manager rift widens (Sep '08) Sep '17 Jeff 105
News Local economies in shambles as North Carolina p... Jul '17 BicPen 1
DSS/CPS Corruption (Sep '11) Jul '17 Dawn1778 4
Understanding Asheville city and county-wide sc... Jun '17 FutureECTecher 1
fire and iron mc (Dec '12) Apr '17 steve 39
More from around the web