Chamber of Commerce Elected Officials...

Chamber of Commerce Elected Officials reception Aug. 22

There are 8 comments on the Mountain Xpress story from Aug 11, 2013, titled Chamber of Commerce Elected Officials reception Aug. 22. In it, Mountain Xpress reports that:

From the Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce: Date: Thursday, August 22nd 2013 Time: 5:30pm to 7:00pm Description: This reception honors the region's local government leadership, bringing together the mayors of the region, members of the Asheville City Council and Buncombe County Board of Commissioners to meet and network with Western North ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mountain Xpress.

ApePeeD

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1 Aug 11, 2013
"...meet and network with Western North Carolina's business community"

Oh, shucks, Buncy. I guess they won't be meeting you.
TrashTrollopTrol l

Asheville, NC

#2 Aug 11, 2013
ApePeeD wrote:
"...meet and network with Western North Carolina's business community"
Oh, shucks, Buncy. I guess they won't be meeting you.
Or an anonymous coward who lives in squalor with registered predators in the vicinity of Kenilworth Knoll either.

Buncy has no interest in meeting with the rightwingbag C of C.

Troll.
ApePeeD

Location hidden

#3 Aug 11, 2013
TrashTrollopTroll wrote:
registered predators in the vicinity of Kenilworth Knoll
Buncy *actually* registered?
ApePeeDPondSkum

Asheville, NC

#4 Aug 11, 2013
ApePeeD wrote:
<quoted text>
Buncy *actually* registered?
PondSkum, we don't have any registered sex predators on this street, although we do have a serial perjuring drama queen with bpd and npd who pretends to teach school for Governor Morehead Preschools while she steals from the taxpayers. She had some friendly neighbors who, once they figured her out for the unctuous parasite that she is, have nothing more to do with her.

We had a registered predator and an ex-con on the lower loop of Aurora down next to the creek but we ran them off. They're over there shacked up in rat-infested squalor with you.
ApePeeD

Location hidden

#5 Aug 11, 2013
ApePeeDPondSkum wrote:
They're over there shacked up in rat-infested squalor with you.
With the weirdos who keep feeding the feral cats, there's not a single rat, squirrel, rabbit, hedgehog, bird or mouse to be found nearby.
I saw those cats

Asheville, NC

#6 Aug 11, 2013
ApePeeD wrote:
<quoted text>
With the weirdos who keep feeding the feral cats, there's not a single rat, squirrel, rabbit, hedgehog, bird or mouse to be found nearby.
I know exactly where those cats are, and where you are too, scuzzbucket. You're just another squalid mutt subsidized by the taxpayers because of mental problems, insanity, alcoholism, drug addiction, sex predator registration, or some other shameful condition. I'll be seeing you.
ApePeeD

Location hidden

#7 Aug 12, 2013
I saw those cats wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly where those cats are
You're probably the weirdo actually feeding the stray cats.
Thyssenkrupp Hired Felon

Asheville, NC

#8 Aug 12, 2013
ApePeeD wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably the weirdo actually feeding the stray cats.
One of those cats in particular reminded me of you. It had had its tail whacked off. There wasn't even a stub.

Seriously though, those cats are there for a purpose -- to thin out you skum of the earth with such diseases as plague, rabies, typhus, and feline strogmolis. While you were piled up in a naked pile with your partners up there on the hill drunk on cheap wine and shrooms you've already been infected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buncombe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fire and iron mc (Dec '12) Apr 14 steve 39
News Police: Texas man wrote worthless check of $775... (Apr '12) Feb '17 Curious coloradoan 15
Dicos Background Check Nov '16 Larry 2
News Crime 33 mins ago 4:23 p.m.Blount Co. deputy fa... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Fox Watson 1
Buncombe County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest R... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Emma 2
News Archerd launches campaign for Chair of county c... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Fox5411 1
News Jorge Martinez (Aug '15) Aug '15 Guy that Jorge knew 1
More from around the web