Man charged with assaulting APD officer

Nov 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Asheville Citizen-Times

Jonathon Michael Aliferis, 21, of Farida Drive, Asheville, was charged with assault by strangulation, assault on a law enforcement officer and resisting public officers, according to warrants on file at the Buncombe County Magistrate's Office.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Nov 29, 2012
FlipTheByrd

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Should have squeezed harder.
magnolias ethanol testost

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

FlipTheByrd wrote:
Should have squeezed harder.
Get the pickcha, Flippie? With Magnolia's, alcohol, testosterone, and martial arts nuts hanging out you get violence, and in this case violence against a female officer who was merely trying to break up a fight, according to the report.

So you want her to suffer because you hold a hateful grudge against police?

I have taken on the police many a time here in this forum, but I try not to go hysterical and act a fool with it, as you do.

What you said is just plain old idiotic-- and despicable. You must be sick.
FlipTheByrd

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

magnolias ethanol testost wrote:
<quoted text>
Get the pickcha, Flippie? With Magnolia's, alcohol, testosterone, and martial arts nuts hanging out you get violence, and in this case violence against a female officer who was merely trying to break up a fight, according to the report.
So you want her to suffer because you hold a hateful grudge against police?
I have taken on the police many a time here in this forum, but I try not to go hysterical and act a fool with it, as you do.
What you said is just plain old idiotic-- and despicable. You must be sick.
*Shrugs* like I said, should have squeezed harder.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••